What was King Kamalis downfall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was King Kamalis downfall?

Looked pretty damn good once upon a time. Then went to shit..

Was it drugs alone in too high doses? Was it trying to play the size game and taking in too much food and using drugs not to get fat? was it a general attitude?

There are guys like Toney Freeman that look amazing for years and years. Whats the difference?

Wow....those guts are gross.

Comment

When was the last one taken? Yeah freeman is a great example of the right way to do it

Comment

I think it's an example of someone trying to fight a losing battle with age and genetics.

The older you get the harder it is to even maintain, which means you have to take more drugs and eat more food just to break even.

Comment

Is that irreversible? It's bad enough that you can't be competitive on stage looking like that, but with a look like that I would hesitate to even take my shirt off at the beach if it were me. If Kamali did a Palumbo and reverted to be a "normal" 180lb dude, can be get back some control over his abdomen?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Is that irreversible? It's bad enough that you can't be competitive on stage looking like that, but with a look like that I would hesitate to even take my shirt off at the beach if it were me. If Kamali did a Palumbo and reverted to be a "normal" 180lb dude, can be get back some control over his abdomen?
            im not real sure the answer to that bro. may be able to improve but i am not sure he can go back to the look of that first pic.

Comment

Working...
            X