Shawn rhoden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn rhoden

Don't have pics but his physique is phenomenal, serm pics of him at the tampa pro on now, front.lat spread is insane shape wise

this the fella?
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, check md for pictures at the tampa pro, guy looks fantastic

Comment

Blacks have great genes for small waist.... good decent size....hope he doesn't over do it on the gh

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
          Blacks have great genes for small waist.... good decent size....hope he doesn't over do it on the gh
          Not necessarily, plenty tight waisted white guys out there, usually with better shoulders.

I'd say more thighs, buttocks chest and bicepts with blacks

Comment

Tony Freeman not happy

Toney Freeman After Placing 2nd At The 2012 IFBB PBW Tampa Pro

Comment

While he looks great there is something I don't like the look of. Has a sort of Vic Martinez kind of look. I cant explain what it is that is different from guys like Flex Or Heath but I like there look much better.

Comment

Never mind, guy looks amazing. Way better then the pics posted above.

Comment

Time for ole Toney to hang it up. Guy looks amazing off the stage but not his best anymore on it.

Comment

Tony looks great but there's as much bone as muscle on those arms lol! quite like him being around though and so long as he's top ten at the O I think he should. It just shown what can be achieved, as did Al Beckles back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Never mind, guy looks amazing. Way better then the pics posted above.

Exactly, its the tight waist and lat draw with good shoulders and tie ins etc, its not Flex but its that kind of mould that could well improve more and so refreshing to see such a tiny waist

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Tony looks great but there's as much bone as muscle on those arms lol!
                        That's freaky/sickly looking; below his forearm to his wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          That's freaky/sickly looking; below his forearm to his wrist.
                          Thats just genetics blum, his forearms just have a relatively high insertion a bit like some black guys calves like Jonnie Jacksons calves. Combine that with the heavy diet fat loss, carb deplete etc and you have a recipe for very skinny wrists.

Its his elbows that get me

Comment

Yeah genetics.

Dude would be thinner than Chris Rock if he was off gear.

Comment

Tony handled himself well....guy is old too.

Comment

Working...
                              X