Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What drugs are responsible for this type of conditioning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What drugs are responsible for this type of conditioning?

In better condition then any IFBB bro. Not the biggest but dude is shredded.

This is what I like. Looks fantastic. Probably impossible to get as a natty, but still worth striving for.

Comment

Wow! Diuretics for sure...diet...genetics....who knows what drugs....I know a few guys who I know are natural and have same built and leanness.... not like this extreme but close on abs and delts...dude looks amazing. But also being that lean for long periods of times is not healthy. Good post.

Comment

I can see a couple bumps from where he pins his GH on his abs :D

Comment

some genetics in there no doubt, otherwise fuck knows, and I don't think I want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            some genetics in there no doubt, otherwise fuck knows, and I don't think I want to know
            Fuck that. I do, and put me down for 2:thumup::weights:

Comment

Stacks of tren, gh, clen, thyroid, four some time, acne drugs to thin skin, water manipulation or diuretics, to me he looks unhealthy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Stacks of tren, gh, clen, thyroid, four some time, acne drugs to thin skin, water manipulation or diuretics, to me he looks unhealthy
                Acne drugs thin skin? :hmm:

Comment

Guy has to be at least 50, right?

Comment

Looks like it... I would put him at between 50 and 55.

Comment

Same...Never know these days tho... guy could be pushing 60

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                        Acne drugs thin skin? :hmm:
                        welcome to the 90's bro, accutaine or roaccutaine has been used exactly for this purpose.

Comment

In terms of age the fact that there's no fat or water under his skin makes him look older, a lean look and you can look younger, a bbing competition level bodyfat and you look alot older, seen it with dennis wolfe, dorian when he competed and others.

Its one of the reasons I look so young, when I was on anapolon a girl said I looked so young and was shocked at my age, even asked me if I had botox

Comment

his left forarm looks like it would snap if i shook his hand.
                            looks insane but he is an the verge of death no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              his left forarm looks like it would snap if i shook his hand.
                              looks insane but he is an the verge of death no doubt.
                              Coming from a fellow chubster, I like the cut of your job young man, too lean is unhealthy, thats why I won't let it happen to me:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X