13. Manuel Lomeli
    14. Keith Williams
    15. Marc Lavoie

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

5th:

To my eye, 3 and 4 looked better than 1 and 2. Abs not totally washed out, etc. What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      To my eye, 3 and 4 looked better than 1 and 2. Abs not totally washed out, etc. What am I missing?
      different pose. here is 1 again.

Comment

Gotcha. That looked damn good. I missed that point, thanks!

Comment

I'd like to see tony freeman front lat spread. Otherwise looks about right. I've said it before about winkler, abs are fucked, he will never win the big one.

Freeman could really do with avoiding rhodem before the olympia but I think his tac is to build up enough points to get entry to the o by competing alot. Its just that if he keeps hetting beat by rhoden the the judges are less likely to take a fresh look at the o

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            I'd like to see tony freeman front lat spread. Otherwise looks about right. I've said it before about winkler, abs are fucked, he will never win the big one.

Freeman could really do with avoiding rhodem before the olympia but I think his tac is to build up enough points to get entry to the o by competing alot. Its just that if he keeps hetting beat by rhoden the the judges are less likely to take a fresh look at the o
            freeman avoids the front lat spread now because it shows off his pec tear too well. his best days are behind him bro. still looks great but needs to train and diet for himself not for the stage now.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              freeman avoids the front lat spread now because it shows off his pec tear too well. his best days are behind him bro. still looks great but needs to train and diet for himself not for the stage now.
              He's the x man, the lat spread is a good one as is side chest and tri. As the body changes you nee to adapt as did cutler despite his shape.

So long as freeman is top ten there's money and sponsership there, also as he ages supplements companies should be very interested, as he's a valuable commodity for marketing to over forties.

Comment

ehh i just hate to see guy push it past their prime. in interviews now he comes across angry like he should win every show when clearly he doesnt look his best.

Comment

Well he simply wasn't tight enough there

Comment

Toney Freeman After Placing Disappointing 3rd at the 2012 IFBB Europa Super Show Dallas!

Comment

2012 IFBB Europa Super Show Dallas Final Video Wrapup with Palumbo & Aceto!

Comment

denial. and palumbo is an ass kisser. he did not deserve to win that show. second maybe.

Comment

He shouldn't win anything until he actually has a calf muscle.

Comment

Good to see Shawn Rhoden took care of that hernia. He has a great physique but in my opinion it was taking away from everything else. Looked great.

Props to my boys ed nunn and greg atoyan.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                              He shouldn't win anything until he actually has a calf muscle.
                              fuck off. your one of those short fat bloaks with naturally big calfs. us black fellas have skinny calfs! :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X