Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Sean Allen got hit with a pec tear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Sean Allen got hit with a pec tear.

Should he retire? Dude is in his late 40's and with that new pec tear dont see him doing anything in bodybuilding. Placed dead last out of 16 at the Europa show.

Yep. It's time to hang it up.

Comment

Thats sad man. All that hard work.....could that be repaired??

Comment

I'm sure it's discouraging, but that looks bad.

Comment

That's how my chest looked before the surgery. I can't wait to see how it looks now.

Comment

He can get it repaired, be potentially costly though and to my mind he wasn't doing much anyway, huge guy, I think scott competed against him before also

Comment

Bouncer, can you put some calls in and find out how. I know he had a great incline press on him but I'd like to know how he injured himself. I presume it's from flat

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Bouncer, can you put some calls in and find out how. I know he had a great incline press on him but I'd like to know how he injured himself. I presume it's from flat
                lmao, whats funny is, he is like 6'5. i was somewhat friends with his cousin who was like 5'3 or some shit. :rofl: i do still keep in touch with a guy that trains at the same gym sean does, i can ask him but sean is a real prick and will probably deny having torn his chest. lmao

Comment

Find out anyway, I want to know how he did it

Comment

i do my best. already sent text to the guy. name is phil bolgne or some shit. :lmao:

Comment

[QUOTE=THE i can ask him but sean is a real prick and will probably deny having torn his chest. lmao[/QUOTE]

With that picture:rofl:

He said in recent interview he was 40 and six foot three

Comment

bullshit he is 6 foot 3. im around 6 foot and that nigga is like 3 feet taller then me.

Comment

Working...
                        X