Wolf 2 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf 2 weeks out

I dont know Mr.I, looks big as always but not seeing the difference from last year or the year before.

Man is a motherfuckin BEAST. That first pic.

From his traps down to the bottom of his delts. holy shit. Straight MASS.

Comment

It all now depends on how he pulls it in, I'd like to hear big scotts view on this? Wolf is a bigger rhoden

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Wolf is a bigger rhoden
        completely different build. they are nothing alike honestly. not sure what you are looking at. they both are amazing bodybuilders but very different looks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          completely different build. they are nothing alike honestly. not sure what you are looking at. they both are amazing bodybuilders but very different looks.
          Your obviously feeling neglected by me. This is your typical reaction, artitary total disagreement like a head strong little girl lol

Comment

i guess i can see mr i's point they both have that athletic, proportionate, symmetrical look. Wolf dwarfs rhoden tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Your obviously feeling neglected by me. This is your typical reaction, artitary total disagreement like a head strong little girl lol
              total disagreement when you say dumb shit. head strong, you know it baby. :clapback:

Comment

Working...
              X