Wolf 2 DAYS out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf 2 DAYS out.

Not sure Mr.I. Looks great but is he any better then previous years?

Poor calves

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      Poor calves
      good bodybuilders with small waist rarely have good calves. usually only thick waist white stocky types.

Comment

The calf to our right looks extra weird. Injury? Just a bad angle?

Comment

think mr i said it was an injury.

Comment

I hate the contest look. He looked massive and full in the other thread which had the pictures from 10 days back. Not quite sure exactly what, but he looks like a raisin instead of a grape, still massive but something about this look is all unhealthy and not appealing to me. I guess I just like the full bellied muscles like Heath has, not the dry stringy look. Legs are sick though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              I hate the contest look. He looked massive and full in the other thread which had the pictures from 10 days back. Not quite sure exactly what, but he looks like a raisin instead of a grape, still massive but something about this look is all unhealthy and not appealing to me. I guess I just like the full bellied muscles like Heath has, not the dry stringy look. Legs are sick though.
              i cannot agree more!! :clapback::clapback:

Comment

He looks great imo quad sweep is ridiculous

Comment

Simply amazing

Comment

WOW! He looks horrible. He needs to change his last few days of contest prep plans. Last couple years he looked great week or ten days out but then flattened day or two before the show.
                    He is peaking to soon. He'd definitely do some damage if he can keep this kind of conditioning until the show time.

Comment

That left calf looked good before the injury.

Comment

lol beast, i dont know if he looks horrible but i do agree that he doesnt look his best.

Comment

I liked his look in 2007 when he placed top 5 olympia if he had the back he has now he would have been even more of a threat

Comment

wow his eyes in post #1 look just like a tweakers kinda scary

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                              I liked his look in 2007 when he placed top 5 olympia if he had the back he has now he would have been even more of a threat
                              thats my whole point to Mr.I, i like wolf but i am afraid he is going backwards. that pic you just posted is the best he has ever looked and he dont look like that now.

Comment

Working...
                              X