2012 Mr O Prejudging Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Mr O Prejudging Pics

Shawn Rhoden looks amazing!! Phil Heath looks great but his shoulder to waist ratio could really improve waist looks a bit wider to me somehow. Wolf, I dunno looks great but a little strange somehow, cant put my finger on it, just doesnt looks very healthy compared to the others. Kai isnt looking to bad. As for branch... lol he is not what i consider a bodybuilder.

Just going off these pics, I put shawn in 1st place.

wow they all look pretty good. rhoden looks much better after getting that hernia surgery

Comment

Wolf has used something that has pulled too much off, maybe T3, looks not as broad as usual, I think he'll fill out and harden more by tonight

Comment

Like I said before, wolf looks horrible. Shawn looks great, I'm sure it's the pose but seems like Kai's upper body is not as hard as his legs and Phil looks good but he needs to bring his shoulders down during that pose so he can look wider. His shoulders are pinched up and that ruins his V taper.

Comment

Wolf doesn't look that bad at all bro, looks better than branch at any rate, goodness knows how they put branch before him in the callouts

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Like I said before, wolf looks horrible.

Every single picture I see Bouncer post of him I think he looks awful, too!

Comment

Branch looks horrible. His bis look deflated.

Comment

You guys crack me up, fatty branch comes on with on thigh half the size of the others and a barrel gutsy and you pick on wolf lol, jeez apart from me and bouncer...

Comment

Whats going on with heaths neck, jaw, looks weird

Comment

Wolf looks leaps and bounds better than Branch.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      Wolf looks leaps and bounds better than Branch.
                      Thank you

Comment

Wolf is 1000 times better then that 3 foot Fucken ugly troll.

Comment

Ptess conference was funny but branch is way too cocky, I'd have dex ahead of him this year

Comment

Lol @ you guys. Did I compare wolf to branch? Hell branch shouldn't even be in that stage. But comparing wolf to his previous years he looks horrible. Look at his right arm, right lat even right intercostal muscles and left calf (yes it's injury) but it looks bad nonetheless. He is far far away from his previous years.

Comment

In how many hours from the time of this post does the open class mens start?

Comment

Working...
                              X