2012 Mr Olympia Finals Results and Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Mr Olympia Finals Results and Pics

Phil looked amazing as usual, wasn't really close for me compared to kai, kai structure is just strange. rhoden got a well deserved 3rd. Wolf needs a complete redo and needs to start from scratch, he keeps going backwards and looks unhealthy. all in all some very good bodybuilders up there that deserved to be there. LoL @ cutler thinking he can come back and beat Phil. Very close between Flex Lewis and Henry in the 212 class. Both looked amazing.

Results:

IFBB Pro Men

1. Phil Heath
    2. Kai Greene
    3. Shawn Rhoden
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Branch Warren
    6. Dennis Wolf
    7. Toney Freeman
    8. Evan Centopani
    9. Johnnie Jackson
    10. Lionel Beyeke
    11. Ben Pakulski
    12. Roelly Winklaar
    13. Ronny Rockel
    14. Essa Obaid
    15. Hidetada Yamagishi
    16. Bill Wilmore
    16. Michael Kefalianos
    16. Baitollah Abbaspour
    16. Fred Smalls

IFBB Pro 212

1. James Lewis
    2. David Henry
    3. Eduardo Correa
    4. Jose Raymond
    5. Al Auguste
    6. Ricky "Tricky" Jackson
    7. Guy Cisternino
    8. Curtis Bryant
    9. Fernando Noronha Almeida
    10. Angel Rangel Vargas
    11. Lukas Osladil
    12. Derik Farnsworth
    13. Jamal Elmadawy
    14. Lyndon Belgrave
    15. Raul Carrasco
    16. Petr Vanis

212 Class

Good shit flex lewis, one of the best olympias in recent years, also great for dexter, shows he's right up there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Good shit flex lewis, one of the best olympias in recent years, also great for dexter, shows he's right up there!
      nothing to say about wolf? wanna admit that i saw this coming while you were dancing around talking about how amazing he was looking on facetube. :clapback:

Comment

mr i, also gonna need you to admit you are in the wrong part of the world. tell me you dont feel left out. fucken olympia came on like 3 in the fucken morning for you. just move here bro, you know you feel left out in that fucken horrid weather shit island.

Comment

I already said wolf messed up, needs haney rambod, need an operation on that calf or arnie implants

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            mr i, also gonna need you to admit you are in the wrong part of the world. tell me you dont feel left out. fucken olympia came on like 3 in the fucken morning for you. just move here bro, you know you feel left out in that fucken horrid weather shit island.
            Lol at this, as sexy asd your county looks in snippets of movie and tv clips we both know its a corporate run shit hole when you scratch at the surface with a puppet government that does what the fuck its told or they gets JFK treatment.

Right now I'll give you one name Bradley Manning, held in pretrial detention for over three years, mentally torture and threatened with death sentance simply for being a whistle blower.

Land of the free? The fuck outa here, you can't even speak free, no way in hell I'd move there now, and its gonna gets worse

Comment

Lol at this, as sexy asd your county looks in snippets of movie and tv clips we both know its a corporate run shit hole when you scratch at the surface with a puppet government that does what the fuck its told or they gets JFK treatment.

Right now I'll give you one name Bradley Manning, held in pretrial detention for over three years, mentally torture and threatened with death sentance simply for being a whistle blower.

Land of the free? The fuck outa here, you can't even speak free, no way in hell I'd move there now, and its gonna gets worse
              thats not my world bro, doesnt effect me. i do what the fuck i want and enjoy my life. you pay attention to garbage your mind gets lost and all you see is shit.

look at pumping iron movie. there was all kinds of shit going down in the world wars, murders, rapes, etc.. but to those guys in venice life was great. that is how i choose to see my world. call it ignorance, call it sticking my head in the stand, but i enjoy life and love what im doing.

Comment

P.S. the whole "eventually it will catch up to you" argument is invalid. until that day i dont give a flying fuck. enjoy your fucken life bro, nothing you can do about changing world political horse shit.

Comment

There is bad shit happening everywhere. I refuse to live my life in fear. MrI, you're such an incredibly physically strong guy yet you are scared to live.

Nothing wrong with being informed and prepared but to let it control your life, limit your options, and alter your way of life is just living in fear.

Comment

^ agree with both of you, for the reasons you have said.

I just prefer it in england for the reasons I stated in response to bouncer. Over there they can even detain you at a toll booth if you present to large money note lol

Living in your country would restrict my freedom too much, no thanks

Comment

:rofl:Ps, I hear the dollar is currently taking a big shit so I guess your stuck there:rofl:

Comment

^ agree with both of you, for the reasons you have said.

I just prefer it in england for the reasons I stated in response to bouncer. Over there they can even detain you at a toll booth if you present to large money note lol

Living in your country would restrict my freedom too much, no thanks
                        you read to many stories bro. give me an example in my life of how i am not as "free" as you.

lol @ money at a toll both wtf is this 1997? its called EZ Pass you just drive through and the cam scans your little reciever thing.

Comment

you read to many stories bro. give me an example in my life of how i am not as "free" as you.

lol @ money at a toll both wtf is this 1997? its called EZ Pass you just drive through and the cam scans your little reciever thing.
                          Lol sorry bro, I just don't wanna live there no offence meant, its cool we have two spare rooms here one for you one for beast

Comment

Lol sorry bro, I just don't wanna live there no offence meant, its cool we have two spare rooms here one for you one for beast
                            absolutely you do. its where everything you are interested in happens. you watch as much bad shit as you can to make yourself feel better about not being here.

Comment

absolutely you do. its where everything you are interested in happens. you watch as much bad shit as you can to make yourself feel better about not being here.
                              :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X