Wolf wins prague pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf wins prague pro

Beats shawn rhoden! Get in, he done blew his house in!

Prejudging first round callouts are already on MD, guy is fucken huge, great shape and ripped!

Comment

Top 3

Comment

based on those i would have given it to Rhoden.

Comment

though on second look wolf does have the better X shape. wolfs waist must be 28 inches

Comment

He just made a good comeback right there, he skipped the british, came up and smashed the prague, big statement there

Comment

jackson looks half as good as he did last show. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                jackson looks half as good as he did last show. wtf
                Small and dense and a lil blocky, if he's no razor he don't look right

Comment

wolf needs to deal with those calves for christ sakes. mine are small but fuck he take it to new level of small.

Comment

wolf needs to deal with those calves for christ sakes. mine are small but fuck he take it to new level of small.
                    Needs to do an arnold, doesn't even need to be able to flex then, just get a little meat on there

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Small and dense and a lil blocky, if he's no razor he don't look right
                      agree, he is one of those guys opposite of wolf. he needs to be just as dry and peeled as can be other wise his upper body over powers his legs somehow.

Comment

Like I've been saying.

He shouldn't win anything until that's fixed, he's 75% of a bodybuilder at this point.

Comment

Working...
                        X