Alexei Lesokov IFBB Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexei Lesokov IFBB Pro

But he didn't win the card they just gave it?

Is that the young russian freak?

Comment

yeah

Comment

My current training schedule « Alexey Lesukov Blog

Damn! kid is a beast.

Alexey Lesukov bekommt IFBB Pro Card » Lesukov, Peak, Athlet, IFBB, Alexey, Muskelsymmetrie » PEAK SPORTNAHRUNG BLOG

Use Google chrome to translate.

Comment

^future mr O. Kid must have started to use gear when he was 16 or something. Isn't he 22 now? Great genetics too, unbelievable.

EDIT: nvm. He's 24 now, but I remember 2 years ago, he already had great size and shape.
          Also check out this pic of him off season

Comment

Call me crazy but I was actually more impressed with this guy a couple years ago. This pic is from the 2012 Arnold Classic Europe. While he is bigger then he use to be, he doesn't look better to me.

Comment

seems like hes just a little harder there. I think his body gained size and lost some of its hardness...

Comment

Point is he's apparently been given pro card without winning it, such is the bullshit of bodybuilding, must make scott feel great

Comment

Awful shape, delts are crap, wide waist

Comment

Why does he look like he just swallowed a sheep or two?

Comment

Synthol in the pecs

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                        seems like hes just a little harder there. I think his body gained size and lost some of its hardness...
                        nah your not hearing what i am saying. talking about the shape and look of the body.

this was 4 years ago. to me this look is close to perfection. he has added size but has ruined his proportions, his midsection has grown the most. you can already see even 4 years ago his nips were blowing up, to many drugs to fast. not sure he can ever get this look back.

Comment

I see yeah. I agree too. Not about being close to perfection though lol and as far as nipples go, I believe he had surgery for it last year, did he not?

Comment

Originally posted by Filippe12
                            SInce we are talking about tiny waist here what would be the secret for the tiny waist? like the most important factor.. would be diet?
                            Genetics, but it's as much about how you grow body parts and avoid growing your waist

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Genetics, but it's as much about how you grow body parts and avoid growing your waist
                              How do you avoid growing your waist? By bulking clean? What do you mean?:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Comment

Working...
                              X