Advices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advices

So a good friend of mine, young guy only 23 already won the British amateur junior finals. Looks great,very complete physique for his age, competes at 230lb at 6ft tall but growing like crazy now since.

great guy, no attitude, totally dedicated one problem, finance!

He personal trains and is good at it, but still lives with parents and as we all know, its all about marketing yourself to get sponsorship and to be honest its not as good in the UK as USA for that kinda thing but I'm trying to help him with advice because honestly, I think he could do great.

|Does anyone have any advice on how to go about getting meaningful sponsorship? and media coverage? I'm thinking of emailing palumbo and see if I can get them do a in the trenches vid on him in the run up to the nest seniors british finals

Just so you know what I'm talking about here are a couple of pictures of him at 22/23
    Attached Files

Comment

he looks damn good. happen to know what his drug combo is?

dont really have any advice other then to keep doing shows and if he is good enough someone will notice.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        he looks damn good. happen to know what his drug combo is?

dont really have any advice other then to keep doing shows and if he is good enough someone will notice.
        Yeah I know it all bro, he just lacks that thing about markeating himself. I've contacted some people I know, would be great to get him a vid interview like they do on RX on the lead up to his next british final, I have an email address for dave palumbo, would it be him, jewbacca or jeff the producer that decides there?

Comment

post his cycle, i dont really give a fuck about the rest. lol

Comment

He needs to hang around bodybuilding shows. Let people get to know his face and mingle.
            And yes post his cycle. :D

Comment

Email is your friend. Have him email supplement company reps with his pictures etc. The Palumbo idea is a good one. He is very impressive btw.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                Email is your friend. Have him email supplement company reps with his pictures etc. The Palumbo idea is a good one. He is very impressive btw.
                Thanks bro, the kid is shite at marketing himself so I'm gonna help him out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Thanks bro, the kid is shite at marketing himself so I'm gonna help him out
                  just thinking out loud here but maybe help yourself out first bro. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    just thinking out loud here but maybe help yourself out first bro. :thumup:
                    Don't be a miserable cunt all your life bro, it feels good to help people, especially descent sorts. Try it sometime

Comment

Update;

After a well scripted letter to Mr Palumbo (though I say it myself) we have my freind a video feature invite for the Iron Asylum on RXmuscle!

Yeassssus!, probably feature me in some cameo role so even more incentive to hit shape haha!

I'll let you guys know when its up, thanks for the help StanG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKp8mYzsQzo
                      Last edited by Mr I; 02-08-13, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Exclusive Interview with James Hollingshead

Video to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          Don't be a miserable cunt all your life bro, it feels good to help people, especially descent sorts. Try it sometime
                          'cunt' how English :)

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                            'cunt' how English :)
                            whatdaya think bro?
                            Exclusive Interview with James Hollingshead

Comment

That is excellent. Good for him!

Comment

Working...
                              X