Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold talks about his own show. - Reminds judges what bodybuilding should be about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold talks about his own show. - Reminds judges what bodybuilding should be about.

Scroll down, skip right to the part 2 video.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Seminar Video Series

"Bring the judges up to date and reminding them always what is this sport about. The sport is about creating the most beautiful and the most athletic body. Not necessarily the biggest & the thickest body in the world." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

:clapback::clapback::clapback:

Watched these rner other day, very good.

it is also about thickness and size though B, any cunt can.get a set of abs, that's not a bodybuilder

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

it is also about thickness and size though B, any cunt can.get a set of abs, that's not a bodybuilder
      i didn't say anything bro. you sound defensive over Arnold's comments. :panic:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        i didn't say anything bro. you sound defensive over Arnold's comments. :panic:
        You.know darn well you were trying to.set yourself up to say, look see, arnold prefers mug.physique, well I got news twiglet, you should be following me

Comment

You.know darn well you were trying to.set yourself up to say, look see, arnold prefers mug.physique, well I got news twiglet, you should be following me
          No, Arnold prefers this kind of physique. This is the look I strive for and hope to have one day. This is bodybuilding.

I didn't realize how threatened you are of me though bro. I am honored. Follow you, hahahah, you should do stand up comedy. :thumup:

Comment

Distended stomach should be an automatic disqualification. No place in BB for that crap, regardless of size, thickness, etc. Symmetry should trump size, always.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              No, Arnold prefers this kind of physique. This is the look I strive for and hope to have one day. This is bodybuilding.

I didn't realize how threatened you are of me though bro. I am honored. Follow you, hahahah, you should do stand up comedy. :thumup:

here' s a tip, work the arm s bro:rofl:

Comment

I'd rather have Zane's physique than that of 99% of the so-called bodybuilders of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Distended stomach should be an automatic disqualification. No place in BB for that crap, regardless of size, thickness, etc. Symmetry should trump size, always.
                  If that were the.case people who never lifted.could beat bodybuilders, in a bodybuilding comp lol

Comment

here' s a tip, work the arm s bro:rofl:
                    when you look even 10% as good as I look with my shirt off come talk to me. when your arm is bigger then your waist from the side come talk to me.

If that were the.case people who never lifted.could beat bodybuilders, in a bodybuilding comp lol
                    you sound desperate to prove a point that isn't there bro. people that never lifted could beat bodybuilders? what, the type of bodybuilder that you consider yourself to be? :rofl:

Comment

I think its great that arnold said that, never a mass monster.bloater fan here, you do need an smount of size and density though, this.comes with hard graft

Comment

Mr I, what are you on bro? What ever you are taking is not doing you any good.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Mr I, what are you on bro? What ever you are taking is not doing you any good.
                          Lol I was only messing with bouncer, just like her does me, I think he looks good in his own way.

I'm on test, primo and gh and loving it.

Butt bro since you went on tren you've gone into virtual meltdown, its been noticed. cant be easy with the kid and all but please get your priorities right because you can't be easy to live with right now.

Comment

Butt bro since you went on tren you've gone into virtual meltdown, its been noticed. cant be easy with the kid and all but please get your priorities right because you can't be easy to live with right now.
                            Fuck you! what the fuck are you talking about? What do you mean virtual fucking meltdown? I'm doing just fine thank you fucking very much.

And if people don't wanna live with me they can get the fuck out! :nutkick:

Comment

Awsome!

Comment

Working...
                              X