8. Mamdouh Elssbiay $18.000
    9. Branch Warren $17.000
    10. Lionel Beyeke $10.000
    11. Victor Martinez
    12. Cedric McMillan
    13. Evan Centopani
    14. Steve Kuclo
    15. Toney Freeman

Hurts me to say but I would have given it to Kai based on these pics. He outsizes phil everywhere. Phil has better structure and shape but Kai gets the edge IMO.

Comment

Outsized but not outdefined. Kai looks smoother than Phil in most poses, imo.

Comment

Agreed with blm. Only time Kai looked better is the side chest pose.

Comment

Kai chunky waist awful traps softie shoulda been fifth at best, he got second only because of the film. Wolf on the other hand shoulda won. Big fucken alpha male whitout genetics damm those guys have great lines

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Kai chunky waist awful traps softie shoulda been fifth at best, he got second only because of the film. Wolf on the other hand shoulda won. Big fucken alpha male whitout genetics damm those guys have great lines
            Agreed

Comment

Wolf should of grabbed 2nd. Kai looks massive, but his shape is just off...too blocky . I dont like kai's rear lat spread either. The pic isnt here, but his lats just are too massive and blur out the interior detail imo.

Wolf's abs and thigh kills everyone elses btw. If only his calves were better and lats were a lil lower...

Comment

Yep, wolfe looks great except for the calves-especially the one that just goes straight down without an inner profile. I'm sure it absolutely kills him to know that's basically the only reason he didnt place higher...

Comment

Fuk that wolf should of had that. Look how much more dense and cut he is. Look at his fucking lats for fuks sake. Kai is soft and watery and Heath is only slightly better. Give it to the American you bias fuks.

Comment

Call it mr America ya fucking faggots

Comment

Good abs on Kai.

Comment

Agree with everyone... Kai looks like a bloated pig.

Comment

After that ridiculous showing by Cutler, I just had to remove my old avatar here. Horrible midsection, f'ed up arms (synthol?) -- bad showing all around. Heath is impressive, but hopefully Kai can clean up his gut and give him a run next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict View Post
                            After that ridiculous showing by Cutler, I just had to remove my old avatar here.

:laugh::laugh:

About time!

Comment

LOL, I know. I kept hoping he would realize he was being a douche and come back around to the way he looked back in 2001...if that's possible for him anymore. I'm just old and sentimental!

Comment

Working...
                              X