Skin Elasticity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Elasticity

I am having a problem with skin elasticity in my lower/outer pec area. I have lost a lot of weight in the last 18 months - my chest/abs are the last places to go - which is normal. My skin is so tight on my arms it is ridiculous, my legs are 'normal' for tightness, and my inner chest/shoulders look great - but my 'outer' is just fucking terrible. I've lost the fat/water inside my arm pit / side of chest and so it is really bad.

I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day. I do low-intensity cardio 9x a week (6 days w/ 2x a day on 1/2 those days) and I dry sauna 1-2x a day for 15 min each. My sodium is <1500mg/day - everything I know how to do I am doing.

I'm in a cut but the more fat I lose the worse it is looking. I am taking some photos in 2.5 weeks where I will be shirtless. I am 225 @ 12% BF right now.

Anyone know of any fast tips/tricks to tighten it - even if it is temporary for the pics? Someone said that Prep H - the old stuff with the shark cartilage in it was great - but I can't find it ANYWHERE. Since when did fucking sharks become more important than my pecs???!!

Any input/help would be appreciated!

:thankyou:

Only thing I can say is better condition. If that doesnt improve it I'm not sure anything besides surgery would help. how old are you?

Comment

What about time - the weight came off pretty quickly - skin will catch up... Maybe?

Comment

post a pic. better answers if people can see how bad or not bad it is.

Comment

Yeah bro, pic will help. I can tell you I'm 7 yrs younger than you, and to my disgust am already losing skin tightness in my chest too :mad: Well, around upper/outer pec where meets armpit (and neck has lots more wrinkles than a few years ago). I didn't even notice it till the wife made fun of my "loose skin" one day. Now I'm insecure as fuck about it. Not to sound like a fag, but a quality moisturizer definitely helps tighten up the shit a bit...You can only tell if your close at least...All part of the experience of getting older I'm afraid :noo:

Calves look badass in your avatar by the way homes!

Comment

HGH improves skin quality to some level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
              HGH improves skin quality to some level.
              truth. did for me and my skin was fine before. its like silk now. LOL

Comment

smooth, but does it get rid of old man wrinkles?lol

Comment

I can't take the flame posting torso pics right now - especially with sub-6% guys advising :) I'll just keep doing what I'm doing until I'm sub 8-9% (a few more weeks) then I'll see and post some up.

I am week 10 in my first 12-week cycle, and when I found out how long I have to wait until I can start my next one (Jan 15) I jumped on the HGH an bandwagon and committed to a 6-month @ 3iu protocol last week. Expecting it to arrive from the pharmacy this week - looking forward to that.

Using some Clairins Body Tightening lotion on my chest and stomach now each night - shit is expensive - I'll post back in a couple of weeks some pics good/bad.

Comment

Btw thanks Matt - other than light cardio I haven't worked my legs in 8+ months - THAT is an example of genetics. But I got fucked in that department for chest - arms/back are great - I've got a tiny chest but it looks bigger because I am thick up top.

Pic from 2.5 weeks ago +2% BF from current. I'll post one w/out shirt in 2 weeks if nothing improves.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by monster70k View Post
                      I can't take the flame posting torso pics right now - especially with sub-6% guys advising :) I'll just keep doing what I'm doing until I'm sub 8-9% (a few more weeks) then I'll see
                      Think youre bein harder on yourself than u need to be dude. Shit, you just lost 75 lbs and from the two pics I've seen, you should be damn proud. Most people always have a lagging body part, know I do. Nobody's gonna flame you for a pic bro. Well, I won't anyways.lol :thumb:

Comment

If it bothers you that much get surgery and have the excess skin removed. Looking good from your pic man. Like Matt said, be proud of what you accomplished so far. Without seeing a pic of you I would have thought you were a flabby mess. Looking good bro.

Comment

Working...
                        X