Npc fort lauderdale cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npc fort lauderdale cup

Hey guys just giving you heads up. I competed last saturday on Novice and open light heavy weight. Weigh in friday at 195.2 and on saturday I was about 199 pounds on stage! Got 1st in novice and 2nd on open light heavyweight! GOT CLASSIFIED FOR NATIONALS BUT I am skipping this nationals in november and get ready for next year...here is some pics! BY THE WAY I COMPETED 2 DAYS AGO AND TODAY I AM ALREADY 216 lol CHEERS
    Attached Files

Great job bro. look great.

Comment

Awesome. Congrats! :party:

Comment

Great job bro. Congrats. :)

Comment

Fuckin ay, damn good work broski! Has to feel awesome gettin them trophies for sure. :weights:

Comment

Well done. Congrats.

Comment

Looking great! Congrats!!

Comment

Awesome job bro! You look great. How tall are you?

Comment

Thanks guys! Chad I am 5'9 ! Was an amazing experience to step on stage for the first time...and to get classified for nationals was crazy! Hahaha im gonna take some time and try to improve and compete again next year!

Comment

Yeah bro, 1st time you step on a stage and get qualified for national shit = you got a bright future for yourself. Most people have to go thru a couple years of a "learning Curve" before they get to your point...how old are you buddy, mid 20's? I'm really kicking myself in the ass right now for not trying gear YEARS ago. With just the improvements I've made in a week and a half, I can only imagine training the way I have been natty for 10 yrs- I'd probly be about where you're at now. Few more years of hard work and dedication- you'll be a friggin monster bro. At 5'9'' and over 200 lbs? Shiiiit :agreed:

Comment

My only recommendation would be to come in a little tighter/dryer. Maybe it's just the picture but to me you look a tad soft in your front mm pose. Did you peak at the right time? My guess is you had another 2-4 weeks of dieting left.

Don't get me wrong I think you look fantastic and obviously you placed well just trying to give you some constructive criticism. Again, awesome job.

Comment

yea i'd like to see some front pics on stage. i'm sure you looked great, show em bro.

Comment

yeah bro congrats

Comment

Here we go guys..more pics! And thanks Chad for the advice...I am deff gonna try to come in dryer next time!
                            Attached Files

Comment

good shit bro. lol @ some of those guys. no business being on stage. fucken bozo on the far right. i would have pushed hom off the fucken stage.

Comment

Working...
                              X