who dies next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    So you're connecting bodybuilders with better health? Implying good muscle building genetics has a connection with superior health all around?
    At face value yes. After the abuse they put their bodies through, no. You're implying that good muscle building genetics simply stops there? That their entire physiology isn't somehow different than the "average" person?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      You're implying that good muscle building genetics simply stops there? That their entire physiology isn't somehow different than the "average" person?
      Absolutely I am implying that.

I'm stunned you believe otherwise.

Do you think I'm healthier than you simply because my body is superior to yours?

Comment

Do you think I'm healthier than you simply because my body is superior to yours?

I would think in general yes.

Comment

Well I'm sorry my friend but that is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen you type.

Comment

Well I'm sorry my friend but that is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen you type.
            Well I'm sorry but the fact that you think a person's genetic makeup has nothing to do with their overall health is the stupidest thing I've heard you commit to.

Comment

Well I'm sorry but the fact that you think a person's genetic makeup has nothing to do with their overall health is the stupidest thing I've heard you commit to.
              Genetic makeup has everything to do with overall health. Pretty sure everyone knows that. That's not the argument and you know it.

Comment

Genetic makeup has everything to do with overall health. Pretty sure everyone knows that. That's not the argument and you know it.
                That is absolutely my argument. You can pick it apart and perceive it however you like. Saying someone is genetically gifted but it's only to build muscles is silly, imo. As if there are no other physiological systems involved.

Anyhow, you've made your point. I've made mine. You disagree. That's that.

Comment

Well hell, might as well conclude that muscular people are also smarter.. and in that case we can conclude that the smarter person here is not you.

That's that... ;)

Comment

P.S.. you got a like from Mr.I.. if that's not proof enough that you are on the wrong side of the argument I don't know what is..

Comment

Well hell, might as well conclude that muscular people are also smarter.. and in that case we can conclude that the smarter person here is not you.

That's that... ;)
                      We were discussing the correlation between genetics and health. I said nothing about the correlation of genetics and cognitive abilities. So much for your smarter theory.

Comment

We were discussing the correlation between genetics and health. I said nothing about the correlation of genetics and cognitive abilities. So much for your smarter theory.
                        So now you're implying that genetics don't correlate to the brain?

And no, we were not discussing "genetics and health". We were disusing something very specific as it relates to
                        musculature genetics and overall health.

Comment

Working...
                        X