Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex lewis

Should he do open class? Picture taken today in my avi

Perspective is a funny thing. Look how short he is compared to the guy in the back round. I bet that guy is not taller than 6 feet.

The answer is, no he shouldn't. As big as he looks, he will disappear next to taller guys just like priest did. Standing alone those shorties look amazing, not so much when standing with the proper height guys.

Comment

To add, your arms should not be bigger then your quads from the front. Throws off aesthetics IMO.

Comment

That guy looks insane

Comment

Bouncer, the guy only trains his quads pre comp run up because they respond to fast, otherwise you'd have a platz.

I think its fair to say he's alot wider than priest

Comment

He looks a lot bigger than he was a couple if months ago at Olympia. Wonder how much he is weighing in at?

Comment

I guess bodybuilding just isn't my thing anymore. You guys seem impressed, all I see is a guy who once had a great body desirable by all who now looks like a side show act at the circus.

Comment

He weighs 220
                He'll look more symetrycal come game day

Comment

He's 5'5 apparently

Comment

How tall dex?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      How tall dex?
                      Dex is 5'6

Comment

Well I thibk dex is 240

Comment

That guy is more than 220 in that pic

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrK_kc...%3D-MrK_kcm8xM

Iron is his friend

He quotes Henry Rollins "friends may come and go but 200lbs is always 200lbs"

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

He quotes Henry Rollins "friends may come and go but 200lbs is always 200lbs"
                              Henry Rollins sounds fucken retarded and has never been to a gym let alone lift 200lbs.

as for flex... "friends may come and go but so are your kidneys you fucken yard gnome." - The Bouncer

Have no doubt about it guys, he is currently in the process of ruining his body and his health. This is not bodybuilding IMO. It's freak building followed by an almost immediate down fall.

Comment

Working...
                              X