Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• palumboism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdX...e_gdata_player

As individuals that live to have the ideal body, how can they not look in the mirror and realize they went to shit, and stop taking the shit making them look that way? Like Derek, i just dont get it.

Comment

All starts with squats. Builds the core especially when you get older. Squat shoes in particular really focus the extra girth into the midsection. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        All starts with squats. Builds the core especially when you get older. Squat shoes in particular really focus the extra girth into the midsection. :)
        Lol yeah itz ruined wolf, dec, pakulski etc

Actually when you think it through, the shoes enable a more upright and verticle drive so no midsection stress to build the core.

Comment

The shoes cause Palumbism, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashoprep View Post
            The shoes cause Palumbism, huh?
            Would have to been here to get that one.lol. Was a thread on Derek anthony and Dave palumbo...another thread started by Mr. I about his new squat shoes...basically everybody badmouthed roid gut, and Bouncer was busting Mr I's balls saying he was also going to get roid gut too.lol

Comment

Mr I has a gut cause he eats to god damn much. Fucken pig

Comment

^basically right.

Dieting hard now so we'll see what gives

Comment

Eddie Robinson like build in your avi Mr. I . ^

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                    Eddie Robinson like build in your avi Mr. I . ^
                    Eddie is a freind, spiritual guy very religeous, not my thing but he formed a prayer chain and prayed for my sick nephew one time when I said something on facebook. He PMd me about it.

I have alot of time for eddie and also recognise that as an athelete he was one of tbe greatest as a junior, 600lb bench, 900 squat

Awsome bodybuiler and one of the few to make good money and get out healthy

One could only dream of emulating that greatness but I'll take that complement all day long haha

Comment

Working...
                    X