2014 Arnold Classic on now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Arnold Classic on now

212s are up and its the first year they ran this category. Looks like the Brit will take it but im very very impressed with yamagishi

Live streaming.

Bodybuilding.com: Free 2014 Arnold Classic Webcast Sponsored By Optimum Nutrition, BSN, and Cellucor!

Comment

You have to watch the to show just see how funny the Arnold is. He is killing it.

Comment

Thanks for the link beast. Main show it tonight correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          You have to watch the to show just see how funny the Arnold is. He is killing it.
          His Flex Lewis interview was great. "Let me ask you the question again, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" :rofl:

Comment

Older arnie is funny total perve over the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Yep.lol I'd love to go out for a night on the town drinking with him. Can't even imagine.lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Thanks for the link beast. Main show it tonight correct?
                Yup. I think it starts around 2pm your time.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Yep.lol I'd love to go out for a night on the town drinking with him. Can't even imagine.lol
                  He's past the stage of caring and able to laugh at himself which is great

Comment

Well I'm very very impressed with Tony Freeman, ranch-too soft rear midsection, curry-not hard enough, Cedric - kind of a blocky look bow, Rhoden look fantastic, pakulski - awesome legs and shoulders but I don't like the midsection/abdomen, Evan -just don't got the same sweep as wolf not exaggerated enough and shallow chest great condition,

Wolf takes it IMO!

Comment

Lighting is shite at pre judging, shining right at them instead of top down but some fantastic physiques out ther again, bodybuilding is becoming grat again IMO. So much respect for Victor after all he's been through, to kep on pushing through and he looks the business

Comment

Cansomeone tell me exactly how many hours we are from the mens open final?

Comment

DENNISSSS

Comment

Worst posing routi egoes to Fred Smalls who came on and danced like a fag making a total mug of himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              He has always been that way with the ladies,,,Mr.Charm :)

Comment

Working...
                              X