Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the vacuum pose?

More to it...

Watch "Arnold Schwarzenegger and Eddie Robinson Legend Bodybuilders Speak Out o..." on YouTube
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Eddie Robinson Legend Bodybuilders Speak Out o...: https://youtu.be/ZkjY9neyesg

Preach on brother Arnold! I always thought Arnold should have took over the whole competition scene and called the shots.

Comment

Agreed, always saw him as succeeding wider but apparently can't even control his own show.

Maybe if he took over ifbb

Comment

Kind of funny how Arnold always talks about the thick neck. Regardless I totally agree. Simply adding the vacuum pose will make great strides toward reversing course on the 'bigger at all costs' look. Prego bellies have to go.

Comment

we been talking about the guts for years. everyone agrees they need to go but nobody changes anything.

Comment

Maybe the judges dig it.

Mr. Olympia 2015 preview

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              we been talking about the guts for years. everyone agrees they need to go but nobody changes anything.
              Because it takes a lot of balls not place the top pro guys in top bro shows.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Kind of funny how Arnold always talks about the thick neck. Regardless I totally agree. Simply adding the vacuum pose will make great strides toward reversing course on the 'bigger at all costs' look. Prego bellies have to go.
                Yeah I don't understand his thing about a thick yoke, in his most muscular poses he would roll his traps up to make his neck look thicker like a python. Thick neck equals strong neck and looks very cool

He also talks about legs and when you piece the two together you realise he was a bit of a pencil neck with ordinary legs most of the time so I guess he's just envious.

Do agree on the waist though

Lever one flex ray handy and early runny had way better physiques than arnold

Comment

I agree with a lot of what Eddie and Arnold said about symmetry.
                  Also GREAT to hear how humble Eddie is,,,he was most definitely grateful.

Comment

Working...
                  X