Flex Wheeler talks trt, lying about diet and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler talks trt, lying about diet and more

New Ric Drasin interview with the man himself.

https://youtu.be/EN9NULs2pO4

Havent watched it yet. What does he lie about in terms of his diet?

Comment

He talks about how he ate better than he made out to throw other guys off their game. Eating a burger in front of other competitors, saying he always ate like that for example.

Comment

Ahh that's interesting. I have a feeling he did that with AAS also. I remember stories of him leaving syringes full of test sitting on table cause "he just didn't feel like taking his shots."

I think he wanted people to think wow he is so gifted he don't even gotta try.

Comment

Nobody ever believed any of that crap lol

Comment

Funny how low his natural test levels were years after quitting bodybuilding. 79 total test, the man was making less than his wife.

Comment

he was stupid to ever go off. must have been hell feeling so low after feeling so high after all those years.

Comment

Dont k ow if you watched it yet. He said he went a while before realizing he didn't have any sexual desire. He was fine with it but the wife wasnt. Lol. Doc told him about the other issues that can be caused by low t including bone density loss, depression, well being etc. He talks about how he didn't want to pin anymore after so many years of excessive pinning but it ended up working out that he has to now.

Comment

I remember seeing this show that used to be on espn I think it was American muscle. They showed flex's workout with Charles glass. He was in golds Venice the guy was a living god. Unreal.

Comment

I really wonder if that charles glass guy had any true effect. he was like the "guru" but i doubt flex needed the guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X