Competitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitors

I am a little newer here, so not sure if this has been discussed or been a topic before, but who all here has competed before in a bodybuilding competition? Just curious to see, what your experience was, and if you want to share pics. Thanks.

I loved the experience of them. If it wasn't for kids I would definitely be doing more. I could never come close to matching the training intensity as to when I was training for a show. The downside is I'm so competitive that for those couple months that's all I could think about and 100% of my focus was on that.

I have a bunch of pics somewhere but here's one. Not my best pose but gives you an idea how I came in. I know beast also competed but not sure of anyone else. Big Scott isn't around anymore but he was a monster and on a different level than I was. I'm not blessed with a lot of size so i always had to come in better conditioned than my competitors.

When and what show are you considering? Post up a pic of where you currently are.

Comment

Look great Chad.

Mr I competed during the revolutionary war and you bet your bottom dollar he'll tell us all about it!

As for myself, I compete in the mirror, a bathroom competitor extraordinar.

Comment

Great shots guys....I competed my last contest 10 years ago, I now help others compete, mostly friends...but now that it is contest season and I am around it a lot again, I consider it a lot...but like Chad said with kids, heavier work load, etc...its hard to focus 100% on it without being selfish and when I diet/train, that's how I get. We will see what next year brings, maybe a local show in the Masters class.
        I will see if I can dig up an old contest photo of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Mr I competed during the revolutionary war and you bet your bottom dollar he'll tell us all about it!
          hahaha!

Comment

Post up a current pic too. Curious to see where you are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Look great Chad.

As for myself, I compete in the mirror, a bathroom competitor extraordinar.

Seriously thick chest!! Everything else as well though too!! Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Post up a current pic too. Curious to see where you are now.
                I will try to get one, I pigged out after my PL meet in APril, made the 198 class and was 215 by 10am the next morning rehydrated..now I am at 230....ice cream has been too good a friend this summer so far!!:hang:

Comment

From last show I did, 2005. I got bit by the strongman bug then and did that for 8 years and just did a PL meet in April.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sick! You still gotta be jacked even if not in that condition. Post a current bro

Comment

Nice work brother.

Comment

Looking awesome man!!

Comment

Working...
                        X