2015 Mr.O Info and Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Mr.O Info and Schedule

Will be shown live on 2015 Olympia Live Webcast | FLEX Online at 7pm Saturday September 19, 2015

Qualified for the 2015 Mr. Olympia

1. Abiad, Fouad
    2. Bannout, Mohamad Ali
    3. Bonac, William
    4. Curry, Brandon
    5. Delarosa, Jonathan
    6. Elssbiay, Mamdouh 'Ramy'
    7. Greene, Kai
    8. Heath, Phil
    9. Jackson, Dexter
    10. Jackson, Johnnie
    11. Jellali, Abdelaziz
    12. McCarver, Dallas
    13. McMillan, Cedric
    14. Morel, Juan
    15. Obaid, Essa
    16. Rhoden, Shawn
    17. Rockel, Ronny
    18. Smalls, Fred
    19. Winklaar, Roelly (Egberton)
    20. Wolf, Dennis

Most likely will qualify via points

21. Martinez, Victor
    22. Warren, Branch
    23. Compton, Justin
    24. Kuclo, Steve
    25. Rowe, Brad
    26. Michael Lockett

Dallas Mccarver is a freak. He's still a kid. I hope he keeps his shit together and we see him in the future.

Comment

Cool. Glad someone is live streaming. I heard about the fallout between Mr O show and BB dot com. So they weren't live streaming.

Comment

I'll be in Vegas but won't be spending the money to see the show. Seats doesn't worth the money they are asking for. I'll be on my laptop. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Cool. Glad someone is live streaming. I heard about the fallout between Mr O show and BB dot com. So they weren't live streaming.
          What happened? What was the dispute about?

Comment

Who is hoping heath will lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              What happened? What was the dispute about?
              Cost. They wanted to charge BB com dsomething like 4x what they did last year to offer streaming. They couldn't come to an agreement so they pulled out of sponsorship completely. They won't even have a booth at the event.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Cost. They wanted to charge BB com dsomething like 4x what they did last year to offer streaming. They couldn't come to an agreement so they pulled out of sponsorship completely. They won't even have a booth at the event.
                Interesting that amazon is sponsoring it now. BB.com should be very afraid of the amazon push into the supplement business. Amazon has the ability and the means to wipe bb.com out. Better faster shipping and cheaper prices. Who can compete?

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Yep, i buy %90 of my protein and supps from amazon...amazon sponsors major events like this and there's gonna be tons more ppl goin thru amazon for their stuff too

Comment

I've gotten some stuff on amazon for great deals but I still tend to use tiger fitness com for the majority of my orders.

For one they are a local company which is nice to support locals and I can just drive to pick up my order or if I don't have time it is always delivered within 24hrs. The people there are great and some of them are friends of friends.

Two, I nearly always get a bunch of free stuff with my orders. Lots of free t shirts, free samples, free shakers, free cookbooks, wrist bands etc. Makes it worth the effort. They give out free stuff with very order depending how much you spend, the nicer the stuff you can pick from.

Three Marc Lobliner of Tiger fitness and MTS nutrition is really a nice, fun guy that you can tell has a passion for what he does, his employees, and his customers. It is rare to encounter a CEO that offers you to come workout with him after he gets off work or freely gives out his personal cellphone number and tells you to text him just to meet up with him to make sure he is around. Also their brand is one of the few that is tested continuously to meet label claims as well as have their facilities externally audited for cleanliness. The MTS protein tastes amazing too.

I haven't ever really said anything about this here before because it sounds like shilling advertising, this is just my experience and who I use.
                      Last edited by chuckz28; 09-07-15, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Why is Kai not doing the Olympia?

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ad.php?t=64360

Comment

Rumors floating around that he signed a deal with BB .com for his supplement line.

Interesting chain of events. BB .com out of MrO, Kai out of MrO, outcasts unite, lol

Comment

Yeah this story is developing but this is out.

Lee Thompson, former official for the IFBB and NPC, announces he is starting a new bodybuilding organisation, the Nspire Physique Championships Global, and will not be attending the Mr. Olympia.

“I am announcing that we are creating a new organisation, a professional and amateur sports league, Npire Physique Championships. Jim, myself, sports agent Jordan Woy, as well as an entire team have come together and listened, and documented the concerns that you have. The very same things that you’ve heard from Kai Greene yesterday.”

There is a big thing brewing with Kai, possibly Dana Lynn Baily, Lee Thompson, Bodybuilding.com and even Layne Norton is hinting at big things to come with him and BB com. There was also a lawsuit against Kai in July filed by I believe the American media group that may be pertaining to this as well.

Big bombs are about to be dropped and so far we are just getting trickle info.

Comment

Working...
                              X