New Division Classic Physique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Division Classic Physique

http://npcnewsonline.com/npc-announc...ysique/218682/.

I could get in on the action, by their guidelines of height and weight :cheese:

I like the concept, more of a "golden era of bodybuilding" type physique. But come on, no most muscular pose allowed?! That's gay as fuck.lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      I could get in on the action, by their guidelines of height and weight :cheese:

I like the concept, more of a "golden era of bodybuilding" type physique. But come on, no most muscular pose allowed?! That's gay as fuck.lol
      Honestly that's what you should weight at the heights listed. That mutated look of today is fucking horrid .

Comment

moving in the right direction. i'm not against mass monsters. as a matter of fact, i believe the best era of bodybuilding was the 90's and into the early 2000's. The difference between then and now is that bodybuilders had mass but they also had clean lines, defined muscle, and great shape. So many guys todays are mass monsters but they are lumps of shit. the muscle blends into other muscles without real clarity and definition. shapes are just jumbled together. there are a few exceptions but the majority of pro level bodybuilders today would have been laughed off the stage in 1998.

Comment

They pulled a lot of the poses out. No back lat, front lat, side tris, or most muscular. Would like to see the weight slightly increased too. I'm not a big guy by any means and would have a hard time cutting to that weight.

Comment

I'm not sure why they have to cut out poses and all this crap. All they have to do is to clearly spell out judging criteria - that aesthetics will trump mass.

Comment

Surely will be interesting to see if any of the top guys come down to fit in this or if it will only be physique guys stepping up. Something like Cedro McMillan would do really well but I imagine even he would have too much mass.

Comment

Working...
              X