X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest travesty in Mr Olympia history

Watch "Bertil Fox Getting Robbed 1983 Mr.Olympia" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/IXnpgXj_53U

Pretty sad. Whats the story behind it? Had he pissed someone off or what?

The only weakness I can see is his posing was really bad, he didn't seem to know what he was doing.

But yea, no doubt he should have won as he had the best body and that alone should be good enough to win a "body"building show.

Comment

He is right about what he says at the end. Even today judges are these guys that haven't ever been at the level of the people they judge .

Comment

He refused to do a free guest pose for Weider

He coukd be a moody fuck when dieting and I totally agree about stage presence but 5th!! Holy shit!

Following this ge went into mental decline and eventually prison after killing his lady and her mother

Comment

I always hated the weiders. Made millions off the hard work and images of true athletes. Plus all the snake oil sups they sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            I always hated the weiders. Made millions off the hard work and images of true athletes. Plus all the snake oil sups they sold.
            Jews.

Comment

There can be no question that both Weider bros have had at least a dozen dicks in their mouths at one point or another. Leaders of the schmoe movement.

Comment

To be clear it was samir that won this show nit Haney.

Samir waa nowhere fucking near so how the fuck he won I don't know

Comment

probably played hide the bologna with Joe Schmoe Weider.

Comment

How about Yates winning the '94 Mr. O with that busted ass biceps?

Comment

Yates is viewed as a god on the forums where you get attacked if you say anything bad about him. He was a great bodybuilder and he deserved the Win plenty of times. But he was also given many gifts. His arms never came close to matching the rest of him.

Same goes for Arnold. Given many gifts. Him and Jew Joe Weider were a bit to close for comfort.

Comment

Working...
                      X