Milos Sarcev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milos Sarcev

It's funny how perspectives change. I kind of feel like this guy got lost in the 90's where size game began to occur

Little light on arms and lower abd coukd gave been crisper here, But his classic shape seems all the more profound looked at from today's perspective. Watch "MILOS SARCEV - 1999 MR.OLYMPIA POSING ROUTINE" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/f1ce9_c9kPU

He was a pretty smart fella if I recall. Kinda became a bit of a guru for awhile there.

Comment

What's odd is that he was said to be the first creator of a formal slin protocol.

Which many pro's then followed.

Yet no distension

Comment

I think it's only when you combine slin and GH with the force feeding food intake. I don't think it happens from slin and GH alone. Milos probably never shoved shit down his throat until he could breath anymore. He was smart. You can't chase mass by force of stomach. Increase cals over time and slowly is the name of the game.

Comment

Not only was he a good competitor he also worked with some of the best like Flex Wheeler and Nasser El Sabonty and a couple others I cant recall ATM.He was probably more successful as a coach than as a body builder and he was a damn good bodybuilder!

Comment

Lol nasser hated him but tbf when he started working with nasser nasser Improved greatly

Comment

Working...
            X