Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down Syndrome fella does a bodybuilding show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down Syndrome fella does a bodybuilding show.

WFIE : Evansville man with Down syndrome competes in bodybuilding competition

Props on your return to the stage Mr I been a long time.

Comment

I guess good for him? Thought i was going to see a disabled person that actually looks like he lifts weights tho.lol

Comment

Yea I don't know what to think of it. You get the feeling on the outside everyone says "great job man your awesome" and on the inside everyone says "Jesus Christ just let this be over". Lol. I guess if it makes him happy and than so be it.

Comment

His back double potato looks untouchable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmM_9BTLUgk

Comment

Back double potato lol! The funny thing is he still looks better than Jason Genova did at his competition. Gotta compare one mentally challenged individual to another. Maybe they should have a "Special Mr. Olympia" lol.

Comment

Yea Genova needs to stop. He has the genetics of a potato.

When this is what you have to show for years of hard training I think you need to come to terms that its just not for you.

Comment

I don't get the Genova guy. Is it a big joke? He isn't even close to being in contest shape. Why does he have a YouTube channel like he's done kind of hotshot bodybuilder?

Comment

Something is mentally wrong with him bro. Watch his videos and you'll see he isn't joking. The people that do the filming should be beat though. They make fun of him and egg him on in a mean spirited pretend friend type of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    I don't get the Genova guy. Is it a big joke? He isn't even close to being in contest shape. Why does he have a YouTube channel like he's done kind of hotshot bodybuilder?
                    :cheese:

Nothing wrong with this fella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCVNb21vKKc

Comment

Looks great good for him. Nothing but respect and if I was there you can guarantee I'd be standing and applauding

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Looks great good for him. Nothing but respect and if I was there you can guarantee I'd be standing and applauding
                        And you'd be standing for a fake cause. You'd be standing to show everyone else what kind of guy you are so they can all say "what a great guy". You'd be standing for the attention of supporting someone disabled.

Truth Spoken.

It's the same fake mentality where they award a retard the prom queen and everyone smiles and claps with such fakery it makes me puke. I'd kick the retard off the fucken stage and give it to the hottest whore in the audience.

Comment

I'd be standing because he's clearly put alot of work in. Enough said

Comment

So no matter how bad anyone looks on stage or performs in sport they deserve a standing ovation because they put in hard work? If I went out on a pro soccer fields and got destroyed by pro players would I deserve a standing ovation as long as I worked hard? No, I would be laughed at told to get the fuck off the field because I don't belong there. As it should be.

Don't give me your fake moral bullshit.

Comment

^ you're trying to make something out of nothing and failing dude

Comment

Working...
                              X