5. BRANCH WARREN
      6. JUAN MOREL
      7. MAXX CHARLES
      8. EVAN CENTOPANI
      9. LUKAS WYLER
      10. CODY MONTGOMERY
      11. JOHNNIE JACKSON
      12. TONEY FREEMAN

Worst I've seen Freeman, whatever he did different hurt him pretty bad.

No way in fuck that Warren should be 5th and Maxx Charles 7th. Max destroyed him. Pics of Max and Branch below. You tell me..

Comment

Why you guys still follow this garbage, I have no idea. It's like the "judges" have made up their list the day before the contest. No integrity whatsoever. Idiot bodybuilders are taking years off their lives for this charade?

BTW, does Arnold have anything to do with this other than providing his name to it? Not sure how he can put up with this bullshit, unless he is in for the money only.

Disgusting.

Comment

How did Branch even place? Looks like he's going through chemo.

Props to Kai. Nailed it this year!
          Last edited by dna9488; 03-06-16, 01:58 PM.

Comment

remember the name Maxx Charles. future MR.O IMO.

Comment

Juan and branch should not have been top six

Evan should have been in that mix

Max Charles is a super strong guy with fantastic shape. Cody is a fucking sensation aged 21 for fucks sake!!

Compton sift as fuck tried to play the size game

Comment

Evan certainly looked better than branch I'll give you that. Branch must be sucking off the judges. He is top 5 worst pros of all time. I'm serious.

Comment

Beach looks awful now.

But again Montgomery only 21!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Reminds me a bit of Milos.

Comment

Big Z beat everyone to win the strongman comp yet again.

Greatest strongman in history

Comment

Crazy thing about Branch is that he used to look pretty damn good. Big, full, and shapely.

He's actually placing higher now on average than when he looked like this. It's like the judges are saying, "ehh branch has been around awhile lets give him a gift".

A worthy bodybuilder. ^

He should not be rewarded for what he looks like today though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          Big Z beat everyone to win the strongman comp yet again.

Greatest strongman in history
                          He is great, I agree. I just wish he was more representative physique wise of what a "strongman" should be. I think the average person looks at this guy and says "he looks like a massive, strong, obese person".

That doesn't inspire people to get involved or say "I wanna be like V". IMO, strongman was never more talked about than when Pudz was winning and looking like a bodybuilder doing it. People were amazed by him including myself. It's almost expected that a 500lb blob of mass should be about to lift 67 thousand pounds. lol

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for him. He is on a different level of strength. I couldn't lift 1/10th of what he does. But I think you get my point about being a better representative looks wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Crazy thing about Branch is that he used to look pretty damn good. Big, full, and shapely.

He's actually placing higher now on average than when he looked like this. It's like the judges are saying, "ehh branch has been around awhile lets give him a gift".

A worthy bodybuilder. ^

He should not be rewarded for what he looks like today though.
                            How old is Branch in this first picture? He looks fantastic.

Comment

Dude I was getting some images together the other day to post the same thing about Branch but you beat me to it. He looked awesome a dozen years ago but today he's got a real current Ronnie Coleman look going to his physique. He's shriveling up and melting away. No excuse to finish as high as he does. Luimarco did a video 5 days ago comparing Branch side to side then and now and his thoughts. https://youtu.be/6V76UmeWxf4

As for the strongman thing, last year I went to the Arnold and a LOT of those guys looked fucking jacked as hell. Over a 100 competitors and they were by far bigger than all of the bodybuilders and looked hard as a rock. Especially most notable in the upper back but they were all tall and massive freaks. Most were carrying extra fat for sure but many didnt look like the typical fat strongmen. This one dude I shit you not had calves that looked like the size of human heads. I had never really seen any of those guys in person and it was entertaining as hell to watch the competition in person.

Comment

Branch Warren post Arnold photoshoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X