No announcement yet.

Leverone getting back in shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He blew up quick! Wonder what took him so long to make the decision to jump back on?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      He blew up quick! Wonder what took him so long to make the decision to jump back on?
      He probably got burnt out as hell. Stopped being enjoyable for him, needed a break. After awhile you start remembering how much you loved the life and you get back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        He probably got burnt out as hell. Stopped being enjoyable for him, needed a break. After awhile you start remembering how much you loved the life and you get back into it.

Amen to that!

Comment

Looks great in that pic. God damn

Comment

Levrone making Shawn Ray look a bit out of shape.

Comment

Levrone not fucking around with the natty comebacks anymore like he did in the past. Real deal shit now peeps. Hormona Brah is back jack!

Comment

Levrone not fucking around with the natty comebacks anymore like he did in the past. Real deal shit now peeps. Hormona Brah is back jack!

He's natural man. He told me to my face as he took his diabetes shot in his glute.

Levrone wouldn't lie

Comment

Test, GH, mast, tbol, EQ, primo are natural hormones so he ain't lieing. :D

Comment

Test, GH, mast, tbol, EQ, primo are natural hormones so he ain't lieing. :D
                    Lol... he was over at powerhouse gym in Hanover earlier this week filming one of his YouTube videos. If I had known I would've gone over and fucked with his workout

Comment

tbol

Comment

Ask him if you can buy his videos in vhs format because your an OG.

Comment

Ask him if you can buy his videos in vhs format because your an OG.
                          Lol... I'm going to ask for one in beta format. Need to start using my beta player again. That shits making a comeback.

I'm going to load up the trunk of my Cadillac with beta players and subs

Comment

dana shut the fuck up

Comment

dana shut the fuck up
                              Boy! Better watch your tone. I'll knock you baby 100 lbs frame out

Comment

So he's getting pumped for his ifbb show in Poland and apparently the fucker intends to force the crowd to listen to his garbage singing voice

I mean for fucks sake I know they're classless and Polish but even they have standards

Comment

Working...
                                X