Shawn Ray's Thoughts On Bodybuilding "Guru's"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Ray's Thoughts On Bodybuilding "Guru's"

Pay me your hard earned money to tell you how do what you love and what you've already been doing for years and do it my way and follow my instructions because you don't know what the hell youre doing and I do even though I Failed miserably at doing what your trying to do but I was a friend of a world class athlete and was there watching him so I will share that experience with you even though he was a Genetic Freak destined for Greatness, I know how to take you to the promise land even though it may take years to get you there!

Now Pay me and I'll find 10 to 20 other people like you to Pay me too and share with them the exact same BS and I'll have my Cars, House & Future secure then use your name to Multiply the clients and secure my Financial Future off the successful ones.

10 to 20 Clients paying a minimum of $400per/mo or $100 a week on the low end roughly $48,000yr

Simple Math very low estimation yet insecure athlete lining up to line the pockets of gurus who can Talk & Experiment with careers and lives of athletes desperate to succeed and willing to pay for that success!

It's sad and yet necessary for many athletes to not have to Create, Think for themselves, Put in the Work & Own their Work when they can get convinced that they need to PAY for the Advises of unqualified Salesmen with mediocre physiques and actual accomplishments.

I've always viewed this sport as an Art.
    The Artists no longer exist as the Gurus have came into the sport to change up the Colors, mix up the Canvas, switch out the Paint Brushes and wreck havoc on the finished Product so the viewing audience can't appreciate the work of the Artist and the Artist can't even take credit for their Art because the give all the Glory, Thanks and Praise to the Guru after putting their lives on the line, sacrificing their Time, Relationships and Finances to enrich the Guru sitting on their Computers at home telling them what they already know how to do.

It's an amazing enterprise these Gurus have but the the sad reality is they are Pilfering off the sweat and labor or they athlete who gets no guarantee of victory yet they are quick to show up with an excuse not related to them for the athletes defeat & short comings.
    Rarely do you hear from these Gurus when their athletes fail rather they blame the athlete for falling of their diets or judges being political.
    :clapback::clapback:

Unfortunately without these gurus you'll get nowhere in this sport.
    I see it everyday. Guru owns the promoter and promoter owns the judges.
    If you don't pay the guru so he can pay the promoter, doesn't matter how good you look you will not place first place.

This sport has always been ran by politics and alway will.
    It's all about who you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Unfortunately without these gurus you'll get nowhere in this sport.
      I see it everyday. Guru owns the promoter and promoter owns the judges.
      If you don't pay the guru so he can pay the promoter, doesn't matter how good you look you will not place first place.

This sport has always been ran by politics and alway will.
      It's all about who you know.
      Even someone like Kai. He doesn't kiss the right ass and doesn't have the right image and they ran him away from the Olympia.

Comment

It's a well known fact that Dana would be Mr O by now if he had a guru.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Even someone like Kai. He doesn't kiss the right ass and doesn't have the right image and they ran him away from the Olympia.

Exactly! Here in LA there are three of these gurus that you have to be contracted to be able to win or place. and the Lindsay productions owns everything. I mean everything.

Comment

Good shit beast. So you know these gurus right? Why the fuck aren't you top 5 Olympia masters lineup? :D

Comment

Working...
            X