• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When bodybuilding was Art

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...14218541964518

Damn that was some good posing.

Comment

I can definitely appreciate his hard work and he definitely was great at what he did.

That said, I never subscribed to the whole "art" thing. Bodybuilding for me as I've said many times is the gym, nutrition, AAS, and the love of the lifestyle. Art belongs hanging on a wall. I never looked at flex wheeler and said "what a great piece of art". I said I wanna look like that! Guess it's just how we look at things.

Comment

It's performance art

Comment

To me performance art is a Ferrari. :D

Comment

Phenomenal posing. I wouldn't necessarily call it art either. I feel as if it's music in motion

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              I feel as if it's music in motion
              When did you decide you prefer penis? Music in motion... Fuck sake. This is why everyone thinks bodybuilding is fruity. Gays like you and the Brit talking about art in motion and shit. Fuck that. Watch pumping iron gym scenes, that's the ideal image of what bodybuilding is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                When did you decide you prefer penis? Music in motion... Fuck sake. This is why everyone thinks bodybuilding is fruity. Gays like you and the Brit talking about art in motion and shit. Fuck that. Watch pumping iron gym scenes, that's the ideal image of what bodybuilding is.
                Shit man. Must be the time I spent in the West Coast. Probably making me gay or something. Let me spend another day in the east coast and I'll be back to normal

Comment

Why is everyone arguing?

I post a simple video of one of the best posers and all everyone does us pick each other apart.

Sad days

get out and enjoy life boys

Comment

nobody is picking each other apart at all. i'd say the way you see simple teasing as "picking each other apart" suggests you sir are the one that needs to relax a bit.

Comment

^see how dna likes both posts "agent provocateur " lol

Bouncer, everyone's left bro

Comment

Working...
                      X