Tom Prince Best Shape Ever - Cramping @ NOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Prince Best Shape Ever - Cramping @ NOC

Probably the best he ever looked but having a helluva time keeping the cramps at bay.

Tom Prince Hand Shakes

Loved his density! Legs from side pose were insane ham drop, guy used to do stiff leg dead lifts off a Smith machine

Also love his character very honest and straight talking. He just over cooked it early on, could have happened to anyone. This shoulder routine will be what I adoption my return. Makes alot of sense Watch "Tom Prince - Shoulders 2001" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/YS6cj6aJEoM

Comment

i remember seeing him in a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up at the forearm at the arnold expo in 04. his forearm was the size of his his head and the vein in it was an inch thick. from the side the dude was as literally 3 feet thick from his chest to his back. one of the few people i definitely remember.

jay cutler on the other hand was the opposite. i thought he was bigger than life from the mags. in person he was just a litttle guy with puffy muscles. hard to explain his look but its a strange mix of being small and being big at the same time. never really liked him much after that.

Comment

I think Tom got some shitty results having looked back. Can you believe Met RX had him on $85,000 contract as an ameteur already!

Comment

Definitely was one of the best out there. Absolutely thick and overall was monstrous

Comment

Working...
          X