No announcement yet.

2016 IFBB CALIFORNIA STATE BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have any pix but from what I see in this video Nathan killed Steve Kucklo.

https://instagram.com/p/BF-b12At-Dq/

Comment

kucklo much bigger. better shape on nathan. judges are still all about size i guess. guts will continue on!

Comment

Look at them pose by pose. Front Lat spread Steve has no chest, side poses Nathan got him on every angle. Look at his hams/glutes. From front Nathan has better shape and definition.
        And no contest on back shots either.

Comment

it's the contrast of overall size I think. he looks "little" in comparison despite being better. I think pretty much anyone would rather look like nathan over steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            it's the contrast of overall size I think. he looks "little" in comparison despite being better. I think pretty much anyone would rather look like nathan over steve.

And this is the problem with judges. When the contest part of the sport is not about being bigger but better, they have to give the show to the guy who looks better. Otherwise what's the point of dieting down and get shredded as possible? Why not just walk up on to the stage on your biggest off season condition and win.
            These fucking judges don't get it.

Comment

yup and it forces guys like nathan to do extra things to win. nathan will now probably say to himself "ok time to pack on the size". look at pics of Titus when he turned pro. look at pics of kamali when he turned pro. look at pics of branch when he turned pro. pro bodybuilding has ruined many great physiques.

Comment

Nathan looked great https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...14866668717836

Comment

One point
                  Attached Files

Comment

They should have to explain exactly where that 1 point was and the exact criteria used.

Comment

Steve must've gotten an extra point for having smaller chest. Lol

Comment

I just think Nathan is starting to get noticed now!

Good for GB bbing

Comment

Look at the placing of all the Cali guys. We suck ass. :D

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF-_txwPXFT/

Comment

White fella looks pretty good especially in the first shot.

Comment

You know what, looking at it now I think Nathan can make his front lat spread look bigger right off the bat by placing his hands a little further in on his torso, moving the knuckles to where the oblique separates the abs my Look at Kuclo's and the other guys hand placement then look at Nathan's. That little bit makes a huge difference on filling that gap.

Comment

Working...
                                X