Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter McGough - The State Of Modern Bodybuilding

May 26th 2016

Peter makes some strong statements on the state of modern bodybuilding. Couldn't agree with him more. This is a real gem of a podcast from probably the greatest writer we have in our world of bodybuilding craziness. Very much worth a listen.

GEARD Up – GEARD Up BODYBUILDING PODCAST Episode 135 – Peter McGough

Poor guy has cancer

I talk with him online frequently

Comment

What do you talk about? Lol

Comment

You'd be suprised;

"Peter, I don't know if you ever did this but there us one anomaly that stands out on ifbb Mr Olympia history and it's the year they went natural as a defence to Vince McMahons wbf. It's a whole plethora of spin off stories with claims by quin in wbf that he was natural but strydom wasn't etc wbf were I think trying to get Olympics status with platz and fred Hatfield involved. On the Olympia side I think a bunch of competitors pulled out some tested positive and handy still won but they looked smaller. Your the man for that feature if you haven't covered it all akready

July 2015

Peter McGough response;

***** this is uncanny. I meant to reply sooner but I received your message when I was in the middle of an MD editorial meeting just when I was pitching this exact story. I have stuff on this nobody knows. For the mag it was decided to put it on hold but I will write in online before the Olympia. Thanks for convincing me it should Be written. All the best to you and yours.

Comment

in other words our very own Mr.I is responsible for convincing the the top writer in bodybuilding to publish a ground breaking story. :D legendary.

Comment

Well lol, he had already thought to run it

He just appreciates a nerd like me, half the stuff I say probably just floats over

But your the same also, I actually passed your comments onto nathan the other day

Comment

what comments?

Comment

Mr I uses my comments here and passes them off as his to make friends with Arab Nathan on facetube.

Comment

Working...
                X