45 yrs old and shredded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 yrs old and shredded

Shredded At 45: Fitness Model Helmut Strebl Talks With Simplyshredded.com | SimplyShredded.com

This is insane! Dude is ripped, holy fuck.

Honestly I like that BUT not healthy to walk around like that ED.

My goal is to hit 5% or 6%. Right now I'm around 10% if not 9%.

But hats off to him:agreed:

I see the article goes on and on and diet and training which as we know is very important. But can you think of anything important the article ignores that also plays a big role in his results and look? :D

I'm not saying people have to go around promoting drug use but for fuck sake keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I see the article goes on and on and diet and training which as we know is very important. But can you think of anything important the article ignores that also plays a big role in his results and look? :D

I'm not saying people have to go around promoting drug use but for fuck sake keep it real.
      Lol...agreed bro

Comment

How long is he working out for on Monday? 3hrs. That's too many muscle groups to train at once.

Diet looks good. Clearly it's working for him.

Also where's the talk of his PED use? Fucker forgot to mention the amount of stuff he's taking

Comment

Wow that dude is shredded as fuck! I wouldn't wanna be that lean, but he does look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            How long is he working out for on Monday? 3hrs. That's too many muscle groups to train at once.

Diet looks good. Clearly it's working for him.

Also where's the talk of his PED use? Fucker forgot to mention the amount of stuff he's taking
            Amount of stuff? Who knows, probably. But keep in mind that test only, you can achieve great results, I certainly have

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Wow that dude is shredded as fuck! I wouldn't wanna be that lean, but he does look awesome
              Maybe another 5 to 8lbs of mass would look even better, but Definitely solid all day

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Amount of stuff? Who knows, probably. But keep in mind that test only, you can achieve great results, I certainly have
                Yeah true, but test doesn't bring your bodyfat to 4%
                Last edited by dna9488; 07-26-16, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  Yeah true, but test doesn't bring your bodyfat to 4%
                  It can pretty fucking close though :agreed:

Comment

I'd day you could get to 4% on test alone BUT even at high dose test you'd have a very hard time maintaining any sort of full look to the muscle. you'd be very flat and deflated looking.

there is no doubt in my mind the guy in the original link that rado posted is on a high dose combo of androgens, anabolics, anti aromatise, and GH.

Comment

Guys look is pretty amazing... very dedicated to what hes doing..

Comment

I'd day you could get to 4% on test alone BUT even at high dose test you'd have a very hard time maintaining any sort of full look to the muscle. you'd be very flat and deflated looking.

there is no doubt in my mind the guy in the original link that rado posted is on a high dose combo of androgens, anabolics, anti aromatise, and GH.
                        Why would he need the gh? I'd like to think that his look would be attainable on test and tren maybe some mast and winny or var.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          Why would he need the gh? I'd like to think that his look would be attainable on test and tren maybe some mast and winny or var.
                          His age and his extremely low body fat. I've been down to 6 and it's extremely hard to maintain any sort of full look to the muscle. You just deflate even with tons of carbs. That issue gets even harder as you get older.

Comment

His age and his extremely low body fat. I've been down to 6 and it's extremely hard to maintain any sort of full look to the muscle. You just deflate even with tons of carbs. That issue gets even harder as you get older.
                            Even in the 7s or 8s is hard to keep dialed in, been there done that. It's hard maintaining where I'm at now(9-10%), imagine 4, 5 or 6:woot:

Comment

edit, looked at the diet, looks typical lean protein and carbs, cutting carbs in the evenings.
                              Last edited by Keiser; 07-26-16, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X