Keeping the drive alive -Arnold and Franco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the drive alive -Arnold and Franco

Keep The Drive Alive: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Franco Columbu Are Still Hungry | SimplyShredded.com

Franco "I'm driving a flat tire" lol:rofl:

Arnie and him roll up onto golds riding :D

2 of the best!!!

good stuff. cant ask for more out of life than those guys had.

love the vibe of the golden age. there was just something to it that had such a great vibe. That's the world I try to keep an image of in my head all the time. That's the kind of vibe i want to always have, that love and fun when it comes to the lifestyle. not the negativity that seems to prevalent today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      good stuff. cant ask for more out of life than those guys had.

love the vibe of the golden age. there was just something to it that had such a great vibe. That's the world I try to keep an image of in my head all the time. That's the kind of vibe i want to always have, that love and fun when it comes to the lifestyle. not the negativity that seems to prevalent today.
      Agreed...those guys back then always seemed happy and encouraged each other....too bad Arnie doesn't do a reunion, that'd be bad ass and I'd pay to see it.

I'd love to hear their true cycles and food consumption, damn I'd be happy as fuck:D

Comment

I really would love to see a video, pics, or a detailed account of doses, drugs, and how exactly they cycled them. I know we have a basic idea but the details are foggy. same goes for diet, training, etc.. I like details not generalizations. give you a better picture of exactly what was going on.

still blown away they were able to avoid gyno especially considering how prevalent dbol use was and dbol aromatizes like a bitch.

Comment

Yea crazy...all these chems were not out back then. I really do think their doses were nowhere in today's shows, highly doubt it....I'd bet we'd all be shocked if one of them ever wrote an all candid book on the golden era

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Yea crazy...all these chems were not out back then. I really do think their doses were nowhere in today's shows, highly doubt it....I'd bet we'd all be shocked if one of them ever wrote an all candid book on the golden era
            While I generally agree. You cannot tell me he is not on a ton of shit here..

I want to know his exact cycle, diet, and training schedule here.

I mean there were things like primo that act a bit like an anti estro but nothing strong eough to counter the axiomatization of the doses he had to be on. Yet zero gyno. Tha fuck?

He had the fullness of fucken GH and heavy andgrogens here yet we know he was no on GH or tren etc..

Is this litereally just, deca, test, dbol, primo?

Comment

While I generally agree. You cannot tell me he is not on a ton of shit here..

What if he weren't? Let's give a tad of credit to his genetics shall we? Now with that said, I'm sure he's on more than 1 or 2 compounds, but gh? Slin? Etc???

We can speculate based on what we know works and shows on people, but it's uncertain for sure.

No gyno, no shaved heads, no guts, vacuum poses, solid guys and most of them looking amazing...so yea ,curiosity is a motherfucker

Comment

Is this litereally just, deca, test, dbol, primo?
                You and many would like to know

Comment

What if he weren't? Let's give a tad of credit to his genetics shall we? Now with that said, I'm sure he's on more than 1 or 2 compounds, but gh? Slin? Etc???

We can speculate based on what we know works and shows on people, but it's uncertain for sure.

No gyno, no shaved heads, no guts, vacuum poses, solid guys and most of them looking amazing...so yea ,curiosity is a motherfucker
                  obviously not gh and slin or tren as it wasn't around.

what we do know is dbol was a favorite. this is the part that confuses me though. dbol has a very high conversion rate to estro. more than testosterone does. its' very easy to control nowadays with adex but they had no adex and yet we know they loved dbol.

deca was another favorite. again, deca can cause gyno via progesterone/prolactin. yet they had no caber to prevent it.

test was used but in lower doses. i would be willing to bet that the sex drive of these guys were actually pretty low based on the sample cycles I've seen from the older guys. they used to use deca at twice the the dose of test. lol can you say deca dick?

the only thing i can think of is that Primo was also a favorite and primo has anto estro properties. but again, the anto estro properties of primo is not very strong. dbol, deca, and test should have been enough to over come the anto estro properties of primo and cause some sort of gyno.

something else we have to think about is that we only see a select few guys in the pics from the old days. for every 10 guys who didn't have gyno there could have been 500 who had massive lactating tits. lol. weider and the mags just didnt show em..

Comment

So deca primo test dbol....brb, gotta order up and get big :D

Who knows bro lol....not sure why not put a book together and spread the knowledge. Seems none of them are in need of cash, usually it's the first thing most athletes do when needing money...oh well

Comment

I honestly think their doses were nowhere near of our assumptions.

Comment

So deca primo test dbol....brb, gotta order up and get big :D

Who knows bro lol....not sure why not put a book together and spread the knowledge. Seems none of them are in need of cash, usually it's the first thing most athletes do when needing money...oh well
                        Are you crazy!? Ferrigno is charges $20 for a fucken autograph at strip malls! He should write the book!

Comment

I honestly think their doses were nowhere near of our assumptions.
                          Bro I hear what your saying but you don't get mass like that on the kinda of doses your using right now.. I promise you that. Arnold had genetics but so did fucken flex wheeler. You gonna tell me he was using a bit of test and some st Johns fucken wart!? :D

Those guys were using high enough doses that absolutely could have caused sides.

Comment

Are you crazy!? Ferrigno is charges $20 for a fucken autograph at strip malls! He should write the book!
                            Oh snap..forgot about the hulk:D lol

Yes dude should write one all day...I'd pay top dollar for it

Comment

What an awesome video. So cool to see those 2 get back into it.

Bouncer if you curious to know their exact cycle detail, why not post up camp there and wait for them to go back lol

Comment

Working...
                              X