This is chilling scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is chilling scary

Because I honestly think a judging panel today would struggle not to put him 1st in a Mr O line-up
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...65361400198933

Why scary? Same drugs for the most part right? Same diet, hardcore training.

Not like we're talking about a pro 70's or 80's bodybuilder here.

Comment

How many sports can you say that for

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        How many sports can you say that for
        maybe we are talking about something else in particular but you don't think Pele could play soccer today if he was in his prime?

that football player you posted about the other day, you don't think he could play today in his prime with modern training and techniques?

you don't think Ali, Frazier, or Tyson would be be great fighters today?

maybe I complexly missed your point? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          maybe we are talking about something else in particular but you don't think Pele could play soccer today if he was in his prime?

that football player you posted about the other day, you don't think he could play today in his prime with modern training and techniques?

you don't think Ali, Frazier, or Tyson would be be great fighters today?

maybe I complexly missed your point? lol
          The difference with all those examples of that they would need modern training etc.

I'm saying that Dorian as he was then at circa 265 lb grainy shredded could step on stage today as he looked then and win

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            The difference with all those examples of that they would need modern training etc.

I'm saying that Dorian as he was then at circa 265 lb grainy shredded could step on stage today as he looked then and win
            I really don't think prime tyson would need to do a thing differently do you? Not arguing, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I really don't think prime tyson would need to do a thing differently do you? Not arguing, just saying.
              I don't really want to say on Tyson.

But I'm talking about the fact this 1996 physique would IMO win today. Maybe not as pretty as some but enough, and that density size and condition is undeniable

Comment

One thing is for sure, his condition and overall look of the 90's is something you just don't see anymore. All about full balloon shapes with no striations today. Oil and slin I guess?

Comment

Working...
                X