Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compton can be Mr O

There I said it.

He added a shut load of tissue last year but just fight have the condition. Well he's held the size and brought the park and win his qualifier. Gets off and he will be a problem this year
    Attached Files

he has certainly added a ton of mass and kept it pretty tight. didn't even have to go to the middle east to do it! :D

Comment

Looks like a contender for top 5, that's guaranteed. Definitely stepped up his game, he'll blow out Levrone for sure

Comment

I like Justin Compton and he has improved a bit but he's still got a few holes there. Lack of lower lat development reminds me of Wolf. Lower back and glute conditioning. Hamstring development, biceps peak. Imo he's still got some work to do to be a Mr. O.

Comment

I'm so impressed with him

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            I like Justin Compton and he has improved a bit but he's still got a few holes there. Lack of lower lat development reminds me of Wolf. Lower back and glute conditioning. Hamstring development, biceps peak. Imo he's still got some work to do to be a Mr. O.
            Call me crazy but I like the high lat look. That super low lat shit looks blocky and squared off. High wide lats with tint waist gives better v taper look. Just IMO.

I don't mean no lats. But Compton and wolf (in his prime) have a great back/taper IMO compared to guys who lats go down to their waist. Lol

Comment

I suppose that does add to the illusion of a smaller waist. I still think he could use a little more thickness in there to at least be able to see them. They look practically non existent. Kind of like Phil's here, not too big but visually present.

Comment

Justin's incredible transformation:

Comment

Have a closer look at Compton. Back double bis with compton your automatically drawn to his arms - which over power his back. With Phil his back pops more and is more balanced with his arms.

Comment

Working...
                  X