Road To The Olympia 2016 - Dexter Jackson - "I'm Here To Win!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road To The Olympia 2016 - Dexter Jackson - "I'm Here To Win!"

I used to say "boring and consistent" when it came to Dexter. I used to think "yea he looks amazing but he's not one of those bodybuilders that makes you say holy shit!"

Well things have changed. This guy is just relentless in his ability to show up year after year in spot on condition. Guy is 47 years old and may well be the best in the world. He clearly knows his shit to have been doing it this long and still be at the very top. He's clearly found that perfect mix of knowing when to push hard but also when to back off and rest his body so that he doesn't destroy it.

From now on, any new interview you find with dexter, post it. I want to hear everything this guy has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY0E2sxxKd0

He is almost too good. He always shows up in such amazing condition its almost taken for granted. Its like oh and Dexter is Dexter. He ALWAYS looks great. Have never seen him off for a show.
    I like him alot as well but i dont think he can beat the mass monsters. He has pulled it off before though so lets see.

Comment

Ha, I was going to post this but you beat me to it. Dex is ready to swoop in like he did to Cutler when he was off. Phil hasn't exactly put together an unbeatable package in years.

Comment

As you know well I've been stunned by him for years but perhaps that because I'm closer to his age. I dunno, it's just that with this hobby you're gonna get hurt here and there and you need to be able to constantly adept. The guy is amazing

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...29136570556500

Comment

2 things;

1) who is the oldest Mr Olympia winner? Probably Ronnie
            2) Dennis wolf should take notice and get advice off Charles glass

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              2 things;

1) who is the oldest Mr Olympia winner? Probably Ronnie
              2) Dennis wolf should take notice and get advice off Charles glass
              had to look it up. Chris Dickerson in 1982, he was 43. Colemans last O win was 2005 when he was 41.

I feel like Dennis needs some time off. just like levrone used to do. 3 months per year. starting to think there is something to that. allows the joints, tendons, ligaments, and tired muscles to regenerate. simply running GH while your pounding away in the gym isn't enough I dont think.

Comment

Dexter Posing 3 Weeks Out

LOL @ anyone who thinks Levrone can beat this. Dex will give Phil a scare this year for sure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRnWg5i2L0o

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Dexter Posing 3 Weeks Out

LOL @ anyone who thinks Levrone can beat this. Dex will give Phil a scare this year for sure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRnWg5i2L0o
                  In all fairness we haven't seen the full "picture" of Kevin Levrone.

I do think Levrone would of had a better chance if he had another full year to prep.

Comment

No way will Lovrone match that size but I'm curious the condition he will come in. If he's able to come in close to where he did in the past, I'd prefer to see that type of physique over pure size any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      No way will Lovrone match that size but I'm curious the condition he will come in. If he's able to come in close to where he did in the past, I'd prefer to see that type of physique over pure size any day.
                      Rumor is last week Levrone was 255lbs and his skin is paper thin already. If you look at the leveone thread that last pic comparing to 1997 is pretty close. I think he will surprise a lot of people but I still don't see him beating Phil or Dex.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Rumor is last week Levrone was 255lbs and his skin is paper thin already. If you look at the leveone thread that last pic comparing to 1997 is pretty close. I think he will surprise a lot of people but I still don't see him beating Phil or Dex.
                        I agree and I did see those pics but I have yet to see a full body shot of Levrone.

Comment

According to one of his posts his arms are 22 inches as well.

Comment

yet we still have no word on any sort of stream of webcast. very strange. almost like it's on purpose somehow. of all the Olympias to see the past 10 years this is the one people want to see.

Comment

I know I would even pay to it if it was televised. Just goes to show how small bodybuilding is in the main stream of things.

Comment

Working...
                              X