Physique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physique

Who do you guys think will win the men's physique category this year?

its a funny thing. i think we all think physique class is a good thing for bodybuilding in general compared to the direction it was going. to have a class for people who look more like the golden age guys is a great things and I fully support it.

with that said, I couldn't name a single name nor do I follow the results etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      its a funny thing. i think we all think physique class is a good thing for bodybuilding in general compared to the direction it was going. to have a class for people who look more like the golden age guys is a great things and I fully support it.

with that said, I couldn't name a single name nor do I follow the results etc..

I love the physique class, I don't fully agree with the board shorts. I really thought you would've followed it, given your thoughts on the golden era

Comment

Yea it's probably the board shorts shit that bothers me. Not having to train legs IMO makes it a but fruity.

Comment

Yea it's probably the board shorts shit that bothers me. Not having to train legs IMO makes it a but fruity.

See but they do train legs bro. I guess technically you don't have too since your legs are covered. But they all train legs, but yes I feel as if it takes away from the competition.

Comment

That comparison pic you posted of the guy that's 52 years old. I'd be ok with those kind of trunks. But the long beach shorts. Just odd to me.

Comment

That comparison pic you posted of the guy that's 52 years old. I'd be ok with those kind of trunks. But the long beach shorts. Just odd to me.

Totally agree those trunks would be way better than the board shorts. Don't get me wrong I'm more of a physique fan, but I feel like they take away so much by not showing their wheels.

Comment

I competed in Men's Physique. I didn't train legs as heavy, just to maintain. I've also done classic physique which is new. I've competed in it as well. Men's Physique is more beach body type, your everyday guy attainable physique. Classic is a bit tougher...
                My money for top 3 is My boy Brandon who won the Arnold, Jeremy, and Andre Ferguson who has 3 wins this season.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
                  I competed in Men's Physique. I didn't train legs as heavy, just to maintain. I've also done classic physique which is new. I've competed in it as well. Men's Physique is more beach body type, your everyday guy attainable physique. Classic is a bit tougher...
                  My money for top 3 is My boy Brandon who won the Arnold, Jeremy, and Andre Ferguson who has 3 wins this season.

Brandon trains at my gym its amazing how big pro physique guys are about the same size as heavyweight npc bodybuilders.

Comment

Yea, he helped prep me online for my show 2 weeks ago. Came in my best...

Comment

I think Jermey is going to take it again this year. Is Sadik competing in a different category this year?

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                        I think Jermey is going to take it again this year. Is Sadik competing in a different category this year?
                        Sadik from what I heard is going to be doing Classic Physique. He's tired of dieting down so much. But with it being new and he not competing in it before, not sure how that will work out. If he does do MP, he's top 3 cause he's looking great r8ght now. Saw him last week.

Comment

I was hoping he would win the title this year in physique but hopefully he does well in classic. What about poston how do you think he will do?

Comment

Jason is sharp. He's looking ok, I just think so many who were under the radar are going to come in sharp. He's definitely top 5. I think well hope this year comes down to conditioning. I don't want the judging coming to what bodybuilding has come to which is all size and forget about aesthetics, crisp lines, full dense muscle bellies, they want you sooo wide nowadays it's like damn, that's not a beach body anymore. This pic is from North Americans last week. I placed 3rd, tattoo guy.

Comment

Red n orange shorts

Comment

Working...
                              X