Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 years apart

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00010745114747

**EDIT BY BOUNCER BECAUSE MR I IS TOO LAZY TO GIVE ANY SORT OF DESCRIPTION :D - THE LINK IS A VIDEO COMPARING HEATH AND DORIAN.**

i think we like to remember Yates in a positive way because he was such a likable guy in terms of his training and never give up attitude. he was a great champ.

however, i think both in their prime on the the same actual stage he would look small (especially the arms) compared to todays guys. i dont like phil anymore than you do but I believe he would kill dorian on stage.

nobody on the stage today can match that condition though.

Comment

Agree on arms but nothing else. Dorian was wider, harder, deeper back. Can't say who would win for sure. But it's 20 years apart bro.

RE the link, it's partly explained in the subject title and all one has to do is click lol

Comment

i don't believe he would appear wider on stage. phil's shape would give the wider illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Agree on arms but nothing else. Dorian was wider, harder, deeper back. Can't say who would win for sure. But it's 20 years apart bro.

RE the link, it's partly explained in the subject title and all one has to do is click lol
          Why does 20 years apart matter? Are there newer drugs or protocols that pros use now compared to 20 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            Why does 20 years apart matter? Are there newer drugs or protocols that pros use now compared to 20 years ago?
            Everything is at much high doses especially gh. Pmma/synthol was almost none existent back then.

Comment

And do you not expect athletes to improve with time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                And do you not expect athletes to improve with time?
                No there is a limit. Michael Jordan will not be replicated. Wayne Gretzky will not be replicated.

Comment

No there is a limit. Michael Jordan will not be replicated. Wayne Gretzky will not be replicated.
                  Limit? As in age? Explain...nit being a wise ass bro, just curious because if it's age related, then I'd agree on THAT.

But to say there's a limit on an athlete is rubbish, age not being a factor....

Comment

Michael Jordan has been eclipsed

Carl Lewis has been eclipsed

Same for most sports

Comment

Working...
                    X