Dexter Jackson wins the Arnold Classic Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Jackson wins the Arnold Classic Europe

Dexter smashed the competition and the judge's shove rhoden down in the placings.

Big ramy got 2nd with better condition than the Olympia but didn't have the separation and flow and balance of King Dexter

Dexter Jackson Wins the Arnold Classic Europe 2016

Idk the size of ramy dominated dexter I think he was robbed.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GzzKHewRse4

Comment

Results:

1. Dexter Jackson
      2. Big Ramy
      3. William Bonac
      4. Shawn Rhoden
      5. Roelly Winklaar
      6. Joshua Lenartowicz
      7. Victor Martinez
      8. Petar Klancir
      9. Dallas McCarver
      10. Lukas Osladil
      11. Ben Pakulski
      12. Sondro Hofer
      13. Brandon Curry
      14. Mahdi Ayari
      15. Michael Kefalianos
      16. Alexander Federov
      16. Thomas Benagli

I know a single pic doens't tell the whole story but rhoden looks great here.

Comment

Comment

I am curious as to why Cedric didn't compete.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            I am curious as to why Cedric didn't compete.
            Maybe knew it wouldn't be worth the price of the trip. He was way off for the mr o.

Comment

Ramy improved much from the Olympia. Looks great in some shots

Comment

https://youtu.be/gcPuxR1-rbc

Fantastic physiques

Comment

I would have had ramy first place.

hard to judge though cause of height. was always the issue with lee priest up agiasnt the taller guys. he was great in his own right but next to guys over 3 feet tall he looked small.

Dexter The Gut Jackson

Big Ramy vs. Dexter Jackson |Arnold Classic Europe 2016

Comment

If ramy breathes out the same.

Lol Dex was sharper prettier for ins serratus lines etc

But if he's lost to ramy I wouldn't have complained too hard. Ramy looks like he would kill heath and kai there

Comment

I don't know how you guys can even watch the trainwreck that is modern bodybuilding. I don't care if it is Dexter Fucking Jackson the living legend. The bodybuilding stage should take out a restraining order against a guy with a gut like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        I don't know how you guys can even watch the trainwreck that is modern bodybuilding. I don't care if it is Dexter Fucking Jackson the living legend. The bodybuilding stage should take out a restraining order against a guy with a gut like that.
                        You just started ww3 with Mr i

Comment

No I agree with scrum

But what we have to realise is that dex is 47.

When he hits poses he holds it well.

No doubt as you are organs grow but I think scrum is receding to the endemic distentiom in the younger guys for which there is no excuse.

The one thing I will say though is that there comes a certain limit of density and thickness in the limb and shoulder and orc and back and leg muscles, where to increase this, the only way is to handle certain poundages.

I've never seen a thick chest in the O stage that wasn't benching 400 plus. Similarly I never saw a thick back that wasn't bent rowing 400 plus. Now when you do this over a period it's great to start with as the muscles thicken and respond to the next level. BUT as you body starts to accomodate and protect your spine it feels to boost the thickness of those muscles getting most used and the stomach thickens as it catches up.

Set aside the gh blah blah, you won't show me a guy that bent down 400 over 5 years with a sub 30 inch waist

Comment

All I am saying is that when you wind back the clock and look at pictures of the Golden age, even in unguarded moments, in candid "exhaled" situations when they were clearly not sucking in their gut, I've never seen that look, like they have a turtle shell stuck under their skin.

I get what you are saying of the weights moved by these guys these days, the GH, etc etc, but all that has been to the detriment of bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                              No I agree with scrum

But what we have to realise is that dex is 47.

When he hits poses he holds it well.

No doubt as you are organs grow but I think scrum is receding to the endemic distentiom in the younger guys for which there is no excuse.

The one thing I will say though is that there comes a certain limit of density and thickness in the limb and shoulder and orc and back and leg muscles, where to increase this, the only way is to handle certain poundages.

I've never seen a thick chest in the O stage that wasn't benching 400 plus. Similarly I never saw a thick back that wasn't bent rowing 400 plus. Now when you do this over a period it's great to start with as the muscles thicken and respond to the next level. BUT as you body starts to accomodate and protect your spine it feels to boost the thickness of those muscles getting most used and the stomach thickens as it catches up.

Set aside the gh blah blah, you won't show me a guy that bent down 400 over 5 years with a sub 30 inch waist
                              You think Arnold was benching 400 plus? His chest it could be argued was thicker than most guys today.

Comment

Working...
                              X