Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Flex Wheeler hints at possible comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Flex Wheeler hints at possible comeback!

Breaking News: Flex Wheeler hints at possible comeback! – Evolution of Bodybuilding

In a recent post on Flex Wheeler’s official Instagram page, a fan asked Flex if he would step on stage again. Flex answered the post by saying “I am working on it”.

Now, this could mean anything, but with the recent events happening in the IFBB, will Flex be given a invitation to compete at the Olympia as Levrone was?

At the age of 51, A possible comeback for the 5X Arnold Classic winner Flex Wheeler will raise a number of questions. As everybody knows, Flex unfortunately had to retire from bodybuilding due to health issues. The road to a comeback would not be as easy as Levrone’s.

Doubt it. Dudes kidneys are already toast.

Comment

Maybe he'll just get back in shape and compete in classic physique or something without the same amount of drugs needed.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Doubt it. Dudes kidneys are already toast.
        have you seen him as of late:woot: bro, check out his pics:thumb:regardless of whether or not he can do damage on stage, the mere fact that he would consider or do what Kevin has done, is just outstanding...I wish he would of won, politics for sure held him back.
        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Maybe he'll just get back in shape and compete in classic physique or something without the same amount of drugs needed.
        possibly...

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLr0Tbkg...xwheeler&hl=en

holy shit:woot:

damn son, that back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He never won the O in the first place and he doesn't have leverones genetics to rebound muscle the same

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              He never won the O in the first place and he doesn't have leverones genetics to rebound muscle the same
              What's with your sudden "they never won the Mr O"? We're you not all for levrone making a return? Why the negativity with Ray and Flex?

Comment

^ as before "doesn't have Kevin's genetics"

Kevin was known for rapid muscle gain and fat loss you see

Comment

^ as before "doesn't have Kevin's genetics"

Kevin was known for rapid muscle gain and fat loss you see
                  open for debate. lot of people would say flex had the best genetics of all time.

Comment

^not in the same way, leverones were about fast onset and of course shape etc, flex was more about shape but not really about fast onset.

Comment

^not in the same way, leverones were about fast onset and of course shape etc, flex was more about shape but not really about fast onset.
                      Yea I get what your saying.

But are you actually against him getting back into shape? Maybe he can just do the classic division instead of the main bb events.

Who cares if he wont win the Mr O, neither will levrone.

Comment

True

Comment

Working...
                        X