Mr I To Compete Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr I To Compete Again

Says he's gonna do it. He's clearly got the size and he clearly has what it takes in the gym weight training wise.

But can he maintain the diet and cardio necessary? Can he hold it together mentally as the calories drop and the drug doses rise.

I have my doubts but if he can hold it all together I think he can do some real damage.

You heard it here first folks. Get ready for a rollercoaster of irrational tin foil hat posts as his calories drop. :D

I can't tell if srs or not.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      I can't tell if srs or not.
      have you ever seen pigs fly? exactly:retard:

Comment

I would not advise it anytime soon. However, in a year or 2 why not? Get everything nailed down and go from there

Comment

If dana advises against it, stay clear!

That being said... could you imagine if he did. Holy emotional roller coaster! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

That being said... could you imagine if he did. Holy emotional roller coaster! lol
            :rofl:

Comment

Made me lol. :rofl:

Actually Mr I just called me on facegram and asked for some tips. He's gonna do it do sho. :D

Comment

lol. i was all for it until I saw that dana advised against it. mr i you have a lot to think about now bro. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  I would not advise it anytime soon. However, in a year or 2 why not? Get everything nailed down and go from there
                  Thanks bro, I see where your coming from and u would not put myself at risk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    have you ever seen pigs fly? exactly:retard:
                    Have you ever competed or had the first clue or tanacity on which to Base any credible opinion? :x

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      Made me lol. :rofl:

Actually Mr I just called me on facegram and asked for some tips. He's gonna do it do sho. :D
                      :rofl::rofl: bro I'm in florida in the new year, come down

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Thanks bro, I see where your coming from and u would not put myself at risk
                        You're welcome. Just trying to look out for your safety and well-being. I think you competing against would be awesome and massive confidence booster, however, you should play it smart. Get the lifting mechanics down packed, and get back on track. You'll be good to go

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          :rofl::rofl: bro I'm in florida in the new year, come down
                          No thanks. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            No thanks. :grin:
                            Thank Christ, I was just politely checking you weren't around before bookng:rofl:

Tight fisted fuck, the valets ae relieved too

Comment

Working...
                            X