X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levrone Working Legs 2 Days In A Row

Trying to get them legs back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0dDTIgQUx/

Good for him. He keeps training and posting video's at that Exile gym. He needs to come back to the colosseum gym and train there. At least that gym is 10min away from me

Comment

Seems like he's really trying his best to achieve tendinitis

LOST

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Good for him. He keeps training and posting video's at that Exile gym. He needs to come back to the colosseum gym and train there. At least that gym is 10min away from me
        exhile will be my new home soon. yea me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          Sounds like exile is the new place to be in marry land. Follow Kevin and tell him "knock this shit off, you'll finish dead last again and fuck your knees up worse then before in the process".

Comment

Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post
            exhile will be my new home soon. yea me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
            Where in MD do you live?
            Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Sounds like exile is the new place to be in marry land. Follow Kevin and tell him "knock this shit off, you'll finish dead last again and fuck your knees up worse then before in the process".
            Exile was a shit hole many years ago. They had nothing but drug issues and there was always a drug bust on a weekly basis. If it wasn't 40min away from me, I would go train there

Comment

New leg vid/clip. His legs have definitely gotten much larger. https://youtu.be/WMguq1FPjcQ

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                New leg vid/clip. His legs have definitely gotten much larger. https://youtu.be/WMguq1FPjcQ
                he's odd. you see a video like that and you say he's making progress. then he post a recent pic and you think, he looks about 180lbs with full arms and delts. he looks both big and small in the same pic. weird.

Comment

Yesterday was the first day Levrone has trained chest, shoulders and triceps since the Olympia. Makes sense why he is looking small. He was focusing all work on legs.

"Complete my first chest,shoulders & tricep workout since the 2016 Mr. Olympia. I haven't train my upper body because I've been focused on getting my legs back up now that I've been able to train them. Time to start full body workouts. SHAAABOOM!"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Yesterday was the first day Levrone has trained chest, shoulders and triceps since the Olympia. Makes sense why he is looking small. He was focusing all work on legs.

"Complete my first chest,shoulders & tricep workout since the 2016 Mr. Olympia. I haven't train my upper body because I've been focused on getting my legs back up now that I've been able to train them. Time to start full body workouts. SHAAABOOM!"
                    all he gotta do is go to kuwait 2 weeks before show. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X