Thanks

Comment

Reminder. 2 days away from the worst lineup in Arnold Classic History. :D

Comment

Luke Sandoe

Comment

Lol@bouncer

Comment

Damn Cedric says he's coming in 25lbs heavier this year. Has me worried he won't be cut enough. https://youtu.be/bb_P51itsDo

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Damn Cedric says he's coming in 25lbs heavier this year. Has me worried he won't be cut enough. https://youtu.be/bb_P51itsDo
              cedric has an odd stomach imo. like victor. cant exactly explain it but it doesnt flow right.

gonna be the worst arnold ever. wont be surprised if the piss lord genova was invited as guest poser.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                chuck in the backround at 3:05 :D

Comment

why is it a bunch of old white people when the camera turns? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    why is it a bunch of old white people when the camera turns? lol
                    Just goes to show the delusion

The guy is talking some form of tribal jive as if he's a pop star, turns out the recording is in a old peoples care home

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      Just goes to show the delusion

The guy is talking some form of tribal jive as if he's a pop star, turns out the recording is in a old peoples care home
                      :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i lold

Comment

Main show starts 4pm Cali time.

Mr I, because I know you'll get confused and inevitably ask "when does the show start"... 4pm cali time = 12am London time. You're welcome.

Comment

by Geoff Roberts

The 2017 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic open men’s bodybuilding lineup is the weakest rendition we have ever seen. Many are hesitant to use the word weak, or agree with the general notion at all, however that does not change the reality of the situation. The Arnold is the second most prestigious bodybuilding competition on planet earth by a long shot. That said, it is hard to believe that we are now faced with an Arnold lineup which is void of even a single competitor who has ever placed top six at the Mr. Olympia. That must be an Arnold Classic record for the men’s open.

MEN’S OPEN CLASS PREDICTIONS:

5th Place: Maxx Charles

Maxx was snubbed at last year’s show. There is no way on heaven or earth that he should have been out of the top six. Maxx has had a little time off to regroup after last years season and I feel very good about what he will bring to the stage in Columbus. Some of his body parts are a little lumpy bumpy for my liking, and his legs have never fully matched his upper body, but outside of those mild pitfalls this guy is a bonafide freak show. Inhumanly wide, some of the best abs in the IFBB today, along with granite like conditioning. Maxx could easily be a dark house at this show and vie for a spot amongst the top two or three.

4th Place: Lionel Beyeke

Lionel has the greatest potential of any competitor on this list. Outside of fairly lackluster hamstrings, this guy is nearly perfect. Lionel does have trouble nailing his conditioning at times and it has really hurt his placings in the past. This is a competitor who should never be out of the top six at the Olympia and should be in the running for any other show he enters, but due to inconsistencies with his condition, this has not been the case. Lionel can win this show if he is the best he has ever been. However, based on his past it is hard to predict him climbing any higher than the fourth place slot.

3rd Place: Dallas McCarver

First there was Centopani, then there was Kuclo, then Compton, and now McCarver. These young, massive white dudes who storm into the pro ranks and are immediately labeled as future Mr. Olympias, yet fail to ever win the Arnold Classic, let alone the Olympia. That’s not to say these guys aren’t absolutely phenomenal bodybuilders, as they certainly are. It’s just that we have seen this movie before and the ending is never as great as we all prematurely predict. Dallas has shown us some of the most drastic improvements we have seen in recent years, and I will admit that when I saw Dallas turn professional I never thought he would build a physique of this caliber. That said, he does have weaknesses. His back is not up to par with the rest of the guys on this list, his waist is not small by any stretch of the imagination, and his posing leaves something to be desired. It seems as if his waist is already as large as it can get before it really starts hurting his placings, yet he still needs to pack some serious beef onto his back. I’m not sure how much Dallas can improve his back without further expanding his waist and ruining his chances at the top for good.

2nd Place: Juan Morel

Juan will have the best upper body in the entire show. He has managed to pack oodles of muscle onto his upper body without expanding his waist at all. Juan has one of the most pleasing midsections in the entire sport, which is very impressive for a guy who must compete around 270 pounds. I feel that Juan’s polish and structure will expose Dallas and relegate him to third place. Juan’s legs are definitely a weak point, but when he brings it all together onstage, they are a weak point that is easy to look past. He took a lot of time off before this show so hopefully he was able to improve his legs a bit. If this is case and he shows up on the money, he better be prepared to have a nice little chat with the former California governor onstage.

1st Place: Cedric McMillan

This was an easy pick. Cedric should have won the show last year and none of his main competition from that show is in the show this year. Do the math. I personally feel that Cedric has been snubbed in his placings one too many times over the years and he truly deserves to win this title. Not to mention it’s hard to bet against a competitor who stood toe to toe with Kai Greene last year are clearly bested him on nearly every shot. Cedric is not exactly Mr. Consistency, however he does seem to nail it more times than not for the Arnold Classic. If he does pull it all together for this show, I do not feel that anyone else in this lineup can match Cedric’s pedigree.

Comment

I personally think Maxx will be top 3 and Dallas will be 5th or 6th.

Comment

Well cedric looks best shape but shallow in the abs and a bit faded

Dallas has added 25 lbs straight onto his ass

Comment

Working...
                              X