X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai confronts IFBB head judge about Olympia placings

Interesting video from Generation Iron.

https://youtu.be/p45wKvYjSmY

Confronted Ted nothing and Steve is a great old friend of his running bevs power house in syosett which us where kai trained mostly

Comment

By the sounds of your comment you didn't even watch the video. They state in there that Steve has known Kai since he was a kid.

The video is Kai trying to get answers as to why he keeps losing and he nearly cries at one point in typical Kai fashion.

Comment

He keeps losing because his shape isn't pleasing to the eye. He's a a top Bodybuilder but he's got to get real. He's not a Mr O caliber Bodybuilder. If Markus Ruhl circa 2002 couldn't win a Mr O Kai isn't winning an O.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          He keeps losing because his shape isn't pleasing to the eye. He's a a top Bodybuilder but he's got to get real. He's not a Mr O caliber Bodybuilder. If Markus Ruhl circa 2002 couldn't win a Mr O Kai isn't winning an O.
          True but if it wasn't for Phil Heath he'd be number 1 even though dexter is more pleasing shape imo.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            By the sounds of your comment you didn't even watch the video. They state in there that Steve has known Kai since he was a kid.

The video is Kai trying to get answers as to why he keeps losing and he nearly cries at one point in typical Kai fashion.
            Well by the sound if your response you haven't understood.

There was no confrontation there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              Well by the sound if your response you haven't understood.

There was no confrontation there.
              I got you. I suppose it was more of a Q and A then a confrontation.

Comment

Working...
              X