55 Year Old Will Harris Doing The 2017 Arnold Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Year Old Will Harris Doing The 2017 Arnold Classic

I wish him well but the last time he competed was 2014 and this is what he looked like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlfc6eylQc8&app=desktop

Not in competition shape but the guy is a freak for being in his 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Not in competition shape but the guy is a freak for being in his 50's.
      absolutely and props for that. but the Arnold Classic is supposed to be a top show to showcase the best of bodybuilding. can you imagine Dan Marino being called up and asked to come back and play in the NFL? the state of bodybuilding is the worst I've ever seen it.

Comment

How do you know he's 55

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          How do you know he's 55
          Ron Harris MD editor and personal friend of his said "he don't like to talk about it but he's 45ish". That was in 2007.

Comment

Impressive! He'll be a show stopper for sure. Looks impressive for 50

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              Impressive! He'll be a show stopper for sure. Looks impressive for 50
              Can't tell if serious. Yes impressive for his age but should not be on stage at a top bodybuilding show that isn't a master's type show. He will not be any kind of "show stopper" I promise you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Can't tell if serious. Yes impressive for his age but should not be on stage at a top bodybuilding show that isn't a master's type show. He will not be any kind of "show stopper" I promise you.
                For his age he's a show stopper, sorry should have clarified. On top of that, you never know how he'll do. I wish him the best during the show

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  For his age he's a show stopper, sorry should have clarified. On top of that, you never know how he'll do. I wish him the best during the show
                  Lol...better watch what you type, got some idiots around here who just can't seem to take it for what it's worth.

This board is starting to become a joke. Yea i said it.

Comment

Like bouncer said it before, most of these old pros should just stick with online come back on their YouTube channel or something. Levrone was an exception and even that kind of blew up because of his legs.
                    Also I can see for the top few bodybuilders of 90s that never won the Olympia because of the politics having that unfinished business feel but guys like Harris should just stay retired.

Comment

Final result. Dead last. What's the point? "To get back up on stage again"? Why? You look like shit.

Still has great arms and delts but there is nothing he can do about his old man midsection. He looked even worse than the picture shows in the live stream. His gut was out of control.

Comment

Working...
                      X