Future Mr Olympia Cedric McMillan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Mr Olympia Cedric McMillan

Future Mr O right here. I can't remember the last time I was impressed like this watching a posing routine. The classic poses, the size, the lines, the fact that he has no gut whatsoever.. this is what bodybuilding should be. The fact that he is 6 foot + makes it all the more impressive. He was the first bodybuilder Arnold went to the stage and took a selfie with. He didn't do that for the 10 guys that went before Cedric. I would love to see the muscular child lose the Mr O crown to a proper big dude like Cedric. This is what the fuck bodybuilding needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ChPFmf5ew

He even got Arnold to relive his glory days. Can you imagine if it was a Phil Heath Interview? The boring fuck would just stand there stone faced with his rehearsed "thank the fans and check out my supplement line" horse shit. Arnold would have conducted a 3 second interview with Phil and walked away. Cedric on the other hand brought Arnold to life. Bodybuilding needs a personality again.

Comment

As long as he has a hole in his assistant he's not beating heath

Comment

A hole in his assistant? Get off the fucking drugs.

Comment

Dear me https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...30107230421203

Comment

It's odd I admit. If he could take it back I think he probably would. But in context the 2 are good friends and have gone back and forth on social media many times. They have a sort of teasing each other relationship. I think he just got caught up in the moment and was trying to get a laugh. Still think Cedric is what bodybuilding needs compared to fucken phil queef.

Comment

Also, is it just me or is Arnold not commanding the same type of respect? He used to have that Aura around him that just screamed alpha. I mentioned it during the Arnold classic. 1 selfie is fine but he did it like 45 times during his own show. This led to him getting his hair rubbed and dry humped. Does anyone remember Joe Weider getting dry humped at one of his shows? Even though that faggot would probably have loved it. People don't seem to respect Arnold anymore like they once did and it's because he's not carrying himself in the same manner. Needs to get back on test. Trump is a moron I think we all agree but the way he carries himself is alpha. Arnold could take a lesson in that regard.

Comment

Working...
              X